Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow landscape view please!! Especially for tablets !!!

Fact is is that it is hard to keep your tablet charged if you want to set it up or a desk or something while you have Grindr open. Since grinder only works in the portrait view. It should be able to work in either portrait or if you rotate 90° landscape as well. They have mentioned this for years and yet never seem to get it accomplished

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Clear the “explore” searches

It would be nice to clear our explore searches.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. HIV status filter

I’m HIV+ and would like to meet others like me. But it’s hard to find them. Most of them won’t identify with the POZ tribe.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Prep

I want to be able to filter and get a list of guys on prep just like being able to filter a certain age or ethnic background. I feel we are being marginalised here for not having this option in the filtering list.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. You should certify accounts as real people.

There are too many fake accounts. There should be a verification means.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow people to connect others

So, I like to meet up with two guys at once. It would be nice if I could connect them with each other so that I don't have to have one person approve the other and send the other person's pictures, etc... Something that would allow me to connect two people who aren't close enough to each other to show up in their gallery would be most convenient. Thanks

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ability to search a specific geographic area in a map view

You should be able to set an area in a map view and have Grindr show the profiles in that area then have the ability to filter. This would be amazing because then you know the distance is within your specific area.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make explore accurate

You need to make explore more accurate, because i search one country and it shows people from other.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Category for hook up with straight guys

Cross over gridr gay and grindr straight. I’m a gay guy attracted to straight guys and I’ve met a lot of straIght guys on other sites that only wants a casual fun like Bj or ******* and go. Add this and it will great for me and other gays who are attracted to straight guys only

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Grindr for all

There needs to be a policy signed by users to stop discrimination based on ethnic, sexuality, gender, body type etc. Grindr more than hookup app-most gay men crave for long term relationship relationship yet nothing is available for them on Grindr. Grindr for serious long term relationship could be a step forward as people get sick of using this app and often deletes them as it’ becomes nothing but a hookup app. Thing beyond ***. The profiles could be sorted on the basis of what they’re after.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Geographical Searches

Allow geographical searches in the free version. Other apps already include the feature for free.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add a filter of “positive undetectable”

You currently have “poz” tribe but not a filter for HIV status. As an undetectable guy, it would hugely help me meet others like this by filtering that. Many guys don’t select “poz” as a tribe but do have “positive undetectable” on their profile. This simple change would be amazing! Thank you

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. More accurate city search with adjustable distance.

Have an advance search option where you can adjust your distance based on what you want to search.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make everyone show their hiv status

Make it mandatory to show hiv status

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add Couples to tribes

Many guys and couples looking for Vice versa,easier way to find

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Explore other cities

Please check the beam to other cities function... currently it doesn’t show me guys from other city... just show me all with same distance, but can be the opposite direction... it’s absolutely useless currently

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Love or sexs?

Must distinguished between people who seeking for pure love or just want to get laid!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Use of hashtags to find what you want

Use hashtags to help narrow down what you are looking for. IE: #FWB, #Bondage, #Oral

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. View more profiles

View more profiles

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to Narrow Search Options

Add options to narrow your search down by categories that are important, such as age, ethnicity, ****** position, looking for, location, etc.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base