Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My album

The "album shared" button is not allowing me to delete who i shared with

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Video chat

I likes the video chat feature that was once an option I wish I could have it back it helped so much with connecting with people and making me feel safe when we decided to meet the video chat option would help u figure out who ur actually talking to instead of someone who could be a catfish or kidnapper or anything like that

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. No landscape mode

Why don’t you have landscape mode for you app? Scruff does. I’m disabled and use my iPad in landscape and I can’t use it in portrait mode without help. I don’t like that I want privacy. It’s hard enough being disabled and gay without you making it difficult. Where’s my equally?

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Swipe right to go back

The current version no longer allows you to go back by swiping right. The only way to go back is to tap the left facing arrow.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. fucking registration and making account is very hard always something went wrong and registration error

fix it don't make update when its not really necessary and your update is a pain in the ass

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. grindir is not compatible with Huawei without Google

please make grindir compatible with Huawei without Google, best in the Huawei app gallery, it's a real pity that you ignore this request..

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Regarding grindr account banning

Please don'tban any others account with out knowing the raeson of any others or just by seeing one side of the person requesting you to ban us or reporting on us, please it's an humble request to the team to looking forward before banning to be done just please don't ban our accounts blinds

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Chat exit time

Please reduce the delay since pressing the back button at the chat view, unti getting back to the profiles overview. It takes more than a 2 seconds after pressing back.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Mejorar el bloqueo de las cuentas

Al bloquear perfiles de personas que no quiero ver, después de unas horas el perfil que bloqueo vuelve a aparecer en la cuadrícula de usuarios como sino fuese bloqueado,esto es muy malo, porque gente que te acosa y la bloqueas,vuelve a aparecer y te sigue acosando.

Estoy muy enojado con esta falla.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fix bug of replies not being sent

When I open the app upon receiving a message I am not able to reply. I have to type out my reply, copy it, send it, then wait for the not delivered message to pop up, close the app, reopen the app, go back to messages, tap the person I want to reply to message thread, paste, and then send again. This is rather annoying. I am running Android 10, and I don't know if this a problem specifically with this OS and your software or if it's across the board.
    Additionally, after the latest update, Dec 2021, I am…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fix the issue with locked albums as profile pictures

Since the update any time I go to a profile that has a locked album as it's profile picture it is impossible to scroll and see any information besides user name. Each time I try the app responds like I'm swiping right or left to view the next profile. If the profile that I land on has a picture, or no picture on the profile, I can swipe up and look at it. If it's a locked album it will just randomly swipe to the left or right without warning. I can't imagine I'm the only one having this problem…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Tribes - INCLUDE and EXCLUDE option

I am into hairy and want to be able to filter for these profiles on the grid. The problem is that even though "hairy" is checked on my profile filter, I still end up seeing profiles that list "hairy" in addition to one or more of my unchecked tribes. For example, if my tribes filter has "hairy" checked and "twink" unchecked, the grid will show profiles of twinks who list "hairy, twink" on their tribes, which does not make any sense.

Can you please fix this, maybe by creating an option to both include AND exclude any combination of tribes…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Age

I am unable to filter unless the age is 3 years apart. This never used to happen but for example if someone was looking for someone 21-22, they would have to put 21-24 because the grindr app makes you put 3 years in between the range. It never used to do this and I would really like it if they reversed this feature!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ban ads

please ban these ads ... if you don't do something i will have to delete the app and use a similar one. Scruff ... gay romeo ... adam ... tinder ...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Move Pinned Conversations To Separate Tab

If you don't delete conversations important ones can get lost in the shuffle and after a while the important pinned ones can take up a lot of space. I think it would lend more to organization if they could be separated onto a different tab in the messages screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ads

There is an ad every time you click a profile every time you block someone every time you favorite someone literally every turn there is an ad and it comes out of nowhere full screen full volume super loud it is annoying it is obnoxious inappropriate and distracting it is even almost caused an accident to the person who was driving me somewhere so therefore it is also lawsuit worthy! Get rid of the damn ads or you'll be hearing from my lawyer or somebody else's lawyer One ad per day that is muted is fine. Y'all need to get…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Não consigo enviar fotos, isso esta me prejudicando pois não consigo conversar com ninguém por falta de confiança. Alguém pode me ajudar?

Sempre que vou enviar fotos a alguém, até mesmo pra foto de perfil, aparece a seguinte mensagem: "Nenhum app pode realizar esta ação." Isso está acabando com meu perfil me impedindo de diversos encontros e não consigo arrumar e não achei ninguém que consiga até hj

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base