Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. avoids acknowling that I've paid fo a sub -- take customer service calls, dammit

take fucking customer service calls. Your online service is shit

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Automatic Scroll

The automatic scroll back to the top feature has been removed since the new update. I really enjoyed the feature.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Video chat

I likes the video chat feature that was once an option I wish I could have it back it helped so much with connecting with people and making me feel safe when we decided to meet the video chat option would help u figure out who ur actually talking to instead of someone who could be a catfish or kidnapper or anything like that

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make the app work in rotation mode on the iPad. Seriously, it’s 2021.

Grindr has been out long enough and with the new iPad Pros that have been out for a while, people use the Magic Keyboard. Is it really that hard to have the tech team at Grindr have the app work in either portrait or landscape mode? Seriously? Isn’t that what our fees go to so that these enhancements to meet technology and how consumers use their device facilitate the changes?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Restore GeoSpatial Location

I first began using Grindr in 2012 at which time the App was Geospatial with accuracy near read as the standard unit of measurement United States. Is your phone on Roam? The Mile and Feet programs must be defunct or it was decided that these programs offered no real profit.
    I frequently encounter Distance irregularities much the same as you which, in a location basesd service, I would expect to be accurate within an outcomes based explanation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Stop restoring my settings to default

Every week or so I have my settings restored to default, meaning Sound is on, Keep awake is on, the unit system is set to Imperial,it changes the icon I have set for the application. This didn't happen once or twice but it happens more and more often. Since you constantly request me to back up my chat history, why don't you back up the settings I have set as well?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stop unblocking Blocked Users

Stop unblocking Blocked users are

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Por que estoy inabilitado

Que deben desabilitarme mi cuenta

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. ukraine

Return Grindr into Ukrainian app store, please

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sync chats and notes across devices

It's one account. It should work seamlessly.

1,069 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

104 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make Grinder Work on huawei App Gallery

Well this app should work on Huawei Phones models that dont support Google services and make it work with App gallery.

And huawei is giving incentives to apps work on their ecosystem.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Link integration?

It's bad enough that when trying to share a video meme or full video from YouTube or another video source, Grindr doesn't even have YouTube sharing encoded into the app even as an option. When you try to paste a YouTube link into the app? It's not even an embedded link. The only use that link has is plain text. You must copy and paste it into the web browser of your phone in order to produce any value. Link integration(with a warning to users that opening links to outside sources could be harmful to the user's device) is something…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Backup Chats to Any Cloud Service

So I have an Android phone, and back up to Google Drive daily. I want to buy an iPhone, but if I do, I won't be able to restore my chats to my new phone because Grindr only backs up to that specific cloud provider!

Grindr - please revisit the backup option so that we can restore to any device, regardless of the operating system!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. fix the "chat backup error" on Android 5.1 and elsewhere

Fix the "Chat backup error" that appears as posted here:
    https://help.grindr.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500008429461-Backing-up-your-chats#h_01FHE60VFHKYJR0ZX67JMNCV29

So that the chats can be backed up.
    I encountered this at least on Android 5.1.
    Even though the app was the latest, which is version: 7.22.0.92421 as of 11/28/2021.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base