Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please MAKE FONTS BIGGER ON IPHONE

Fonts are too little, also if I change the font size in Iphone settings they don’t change… they are VERY LITTLE.. please make it possible to change the size

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mark used photos

Until recently, when you use one of your photos in a message, that photo was grade out in your available photos within that same message. It made it very easy to know what you had already sent. Please reactivate that feature. Thank you!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Your integration of fake profiles

It has become very obvious that it is your site adding in these profiles to enrich a location or a member. It’s actually very frustrating and annoying because I know that they are not real and I can also tell by the way that you make these profiles up,you have now pushed out even further having them look at our profiles. Is there a way that you can take me off this charade as it’s very transparent and It disappoints me greatly as I have been with a grinder for close to 15 years. No stupid email from go fund…

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Would love a web version or site

Would be cool if you guys got the web version back running again… And not the clunky ass horror show that what is the beta… But some thing that’s extremely identical to the app but that you can login and navigate in that’s almost identical to the app but for the web… Would be great to be able to login and have a messenger on my computer via web… Since I have a Mac can only use phone… Lame

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Tribe

Replace the word. Something less offensive. Look at synonyms.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would like to see if/when I tapped someone

I’m forgetful. I don’t want to hassle someone I’ve tapped before, but I often can’t remember if I have. I like seeing whether someone has tapped me but I don’t understand why it doesn’t work the other way around.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. App doesn’t work as efficiently as before

App doesn’t refresh itself and it’s always the same guys appearing though they ‘ve been deconnected for 10 hours or more…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Verify before deleting a chat

I’ve scrolled up when looking through messages and several times been on an angle with my thumb that catches a chat and swipes it left and deletes it. Very frustrating to loose an ongoing chat and pics etc. Can it be we option to disable the swipe to delete or we can we have an option to confirm the choice to delete?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow Bluetooth audio device when using live video chat

Audio comes through the phone speakers even if a bluetooth device is connected

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Location updates

Location as sent by chat cant be opened on the map. The location updates of profiles nearby takes a lot of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. swipe right to go back

I used to be able to swipe right to go back (close down viewing a profile or close out of a message). Since the new update I can’t do this. Please add this again.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. My grindr is not working properly

My msg are not send properly make help me

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Complaint

Why is my local not working it’s telling me to check my connection every other app I have working fine but not grindr?
    Why a lot of profiles can dam near show there cocks in profile pictures and I had bathers on and you saying I’m breaching the rules think you better look at these profiles and stop changing rules to stop other for displaying what other do and it’s removed. It’s called this app is discriminate me from displaying what other do. You need to review your rules and stick to them. No doubt my profile will get removed…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. bots seem to be tied to grindr platform

it appears that the bots that give gifs of sites...or bots that text a random site..or the regular one that says try this site....i report them on a daily basis as i bet you all do too...seems the bots are part of the grindr ad program...no reporting or blocking stops them..thus they are tied to the grindr income stream if some gullible user clicks or types it in....when you google the whois..they are really close to grindr...lol...so bots and heterosexual ads are part of the grindr income stream....as the owners are straight.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Here's an idea. Why dont you stop the bots plaguing your system. Unless, of course, it is part your profit model

Spam is getting worse and worse. I get the same messages everyday. What is your company doing to fix this? Or is this built into your system and these spammers are actually paying you for access? It's gotten so bad, I wouldn't be surprised. Afterall, selling out to China for a time left your code exposed for exactly this. I had 3 new messages today, all spam. Your app is going down the toilet, you charge way to much for an inferior product and it's no wonder people aren't using Grindr as much anymore.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Screen keeps jumping around after I message someone

When I return back to the grid after I message someone it keeps jumping around like an epileptic seizure! I lose track of where I was and I can’t scroll anymore so I have to shutdown and reopen the app. This has been going on for a few days.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Rotate the damn app! I paid how much for a keyboard for my iPad and none of my apps rotate!

Is it that much money mr app developer man? To make it so the app rotates when attached to the less than magical apple keyboard? Mmmm? I waste valuable seconds detaching the iPad, then retraining myself to type with my finger…I exaggerate, I’m really mad at Apple, but they are clever and blame the apps… you’re already charging an obscene amount of money to not even verify age or identity, make the app rotate! K thnxs! Byeeeeeeeee

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Instagram links dont work 2 days

Before 2 days not work instagram links in profile

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base