Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Change grid sorting from distance to driving distance

I live on Long Island and often talk to people in Connecticut who are marked as much as 1/4 of the actual distance I would need to drive to get to them. Changing the distance to a google maps type driving distance would help with finding people who are actually closest

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Back to top button

Hi guys! In this new version I’m missing the “back to top” function when clicking on the mask logo at the bottom menu. Could you put this function back?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. MAKE FONT LARGER already for Christ sake.

Can you make an option to make a font bigger since you took the ethnicity feature. Out , now there should be a space for font option You guys really suck at fulfilling requests. And the larger you get the more you charge. I hear you’re getting sued and I’m a 100% for it.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. New to the area shows the same guys day after day after day. How are they new to the area all the time?

Fix how your app identifies people that are new to your area it should also can sitter the person's history. Apparently if I drive out of my area to work everyday and come back home I'm new to the area. That makes no damn sense.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Screen rotation

Have the chance to use landscape...!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like to see if/when I tapped someone

I’m forgetful. I don’t want to hassle someone I’ve tapped before, but I often can’t remember if I have. I like seeing whether someone has tapped me but I don’t understand why it doesn’t work the other way around.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. App says no internet connection

App has said it cannot refresh as there is no internet connection for the last 12 hours; BUT I have had internet connection and service for every other service on this device all day. Grindr not working.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Move test results up higher on the profile

Move test results up higher on the profile results and description the first we all probably want to know is if our partners are clean or not as far as STDs it should be one of the first things we see

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. PLEASE STOP THE MUSIC from playing

PLEASE STOP THE MUSIC from playing

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Blocked users

When I used to block users, they were gone from my view.
    Now, for some reason, although they have been blocked, their profile is still visible.
    If I block someone, it should mean that, BLOCKED. I don’t wish to see these profiles I have blocked so please revert back to how it used to be!!!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. one-click 'no thanks/ not my type' button

Please add a ONE-CLICK 'no thanks/ not my type' button in the inbox, BEFORE even opening the message, also in the taps tab. Even Romeo has done this now, so why can't you do it?

It could be next to the 'delete' button. If it's two-clicks or only available after opening the message, more semi-asshole guys won't bother to even click it, and then it won't make a difference. It has to be easier than opening the message and out again to remove the notification.

Saved messages is not a realistic solution, because that takes 4-5 clicks to say 'no…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Separate Single from couples

Single want to date single.
    Grindr is becoming the place where Couple use Single as Food.
    Separate single who wants to date single only it’s an emergency 🚨

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Doesint work won’t log in or load

Login doesint work app doesint work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. More Expiring Pictures & Duration for Video Calls

Expiring Picture were quite a boon, although we got to send 3 Expiring pics per day before the recent update, which was less but, quite helpful & with the Video Call duration reduced, one can't converse properly. A few features mainly these two should be a bit enhanced for giving your users more reasons to cling to the app.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. FIX the Favorites list

Fix the favorites list! The list will NOT update. Red banner comes up every time: “ Unable to Update”

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base