Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Rotation

The most basic app function for any developer is screen rotation.
    I along with many, tend to use my iPad upside down so that the charging lead does not get damaged.
    All my other apps support this.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Portrait orientation

Also lower buttons on Picts
    Could be a bit up or lateral
    More easier to manipulate in one hand

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Location refresh forced me to the top of the list

The app refresh it's location every few minute. And when it happens it forced me back to the top of the list even if I'm in the middle of scrolling. This feature will be more noticably annoying in paying user we have a longer list. Please make it less frequent or just make a button to refresh the app location instead of automatically.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Location refresh doesn't take me back to the top

The app refresh it's location every few minute. And when it happens it forced me back to the top of the list even if I'm in the middle of scrolling. This feature will be more noticably annoying in paying user we have a longer list. Please make it less frequent or just make a button to refresh the app location instead of automatically.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Loved when the diatance reading was at the top yellowbline when scrolking

Was this just a trial or still working on it. It was great while scrolling to get a general distance

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sync chat between devices. Sooooo basic it’s painful

Quite why such an expensive app is so basic is a mystery, so before I cancel my sub here’s an idea: sync chats across devices on iOS, is sooooo easy to do. Also code for landscape on iPad. Again, soooooo easy to do.

Grindr is a clunking mess. It’s a hideously expensive one too.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Messages are not being sent

All msgs that I write are not being sent...it says im disconnected when i am navigating on the app

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bring back circles.

Hi, I've noticed circles have gone missing from my account as well as my fellow Indian friends accounts while it is still available to my foreigner friends ...
    Please get back circles ..in these times of covid where we are controlling our urges to go out and hookup ,circles prove to be the best alternative..please get them back asap and please never remove them
    Thanks,
    Aahan.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Automatically retry to send messages that failed to send

Without having to manually click "RETRY" over and over again. Your system should check if there are any unsent messages and try to send them AUTOMATICALLY at regular intervals. The app should also indicate that this is happening. Look at... well, any other messaging app out there.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. That loud buzzing sound. It’s annoying as eff.

What in the hell is that buzzing? Make it stop.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fake profiles and people selling themselves

There are a lot of people using there profile to only pro it there only fans account or other cam services. There are also pleny of accounts that are asking for these so called safe sign up ways with your credit card before meeting up with you. And last but not least I come across some that lead you on all the way to meeting each other or what not for date to only then say you have to pay an amount to do it. Which wasted a lot of time getting to know a person

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Measurement systens

In Scruff I can choose metric for distance and imperial for height and weight. This is perfect in Canada (kind of hybrid system here)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Download own pictures previously sent

The ability to download pictures previously taken from the app. My camera opens to take the pic but I can't get the pic for use elsewhere if it was taken from grindr

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Chat backup wifi only is bad!!!!

Automatic chat backup should be able to get done using cellular data I have an unlimited data plan I don't care if I need to be on Wi-Fi to backup or download anything I should have the same options on the automatic backup for chat messages to automatically backup chat either using cellular or Wi-Fi

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The back button

The back button is too difficult to touch on an iPhone, it needs to be made bigger, or at least have a bigger catchment area, more often than not I have to close the app to go back, because I cannot hit the button.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base