Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I can’t seem to get my messages and I paid for subscription and it ends soon I should get a refund.

Why do you still keep taking our money knowing that it’s not working correctly. Why not put an ad that says please subscribe later we are having technical difficulties. Meanwhile enjoy this feature or that one. But don’t accept our payments and don’t even respond. Grindr is really grinding our money not fair . Can grift be banned for neglecting their responsibilities and stealing money?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Restore GeoSpatial Location

I first began using Grindr in 2012 at which time the App was Geospatial with accuracy near read as the standard unit of measurement United States. Is your phone on Roam? The Mile and Feet programs must be defunct or it was decided that these programs offered no real profit.
    I frequently encounter Distance irregularities much the same as you which, in a location basesd service, I would expect to be accurate within an outcomes based explanation.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Histórico de conversa

Boa tarde.Gostaria de saber o porque que as conversas estão sumindo.Algum erro no sistema?O que está acontecendo de um dia para o outro some as conversas.Mesmo salvando o histórico.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Double divise, same history

I have iPhone and ipad, I want my grinder to be seen simultaneously on both if I’m log on my account, sometimes I have messages in the phone not replayed on the ipad and I end with mixed conversations with the same person

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Share some good ideas visible here directly on my app profile

I would like to be an ambassador for some good ideas both from myself or others.
    That hopefully would allow me to follow-up easier if there are comment/request or decision on them

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Cancel conversations wuth delated accounts

the app get slower when u have a lot of conversations, I would like to cancel all the ones with accounts that have been delated at least, Just by pressing a button

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sorting Blocked

Would be great if we could sort blocked users. When I travel I will block users that are not a match for me but when I return home I would like to unblock those users that live far from my home location, so I would like a feature to sort blocked users by things like distance, name, date blocked, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Received messages disappear

Pretty much every Message I receive from others disappears when trying to read in the app. It is possible to read a message in my Notification Center but after clicking on it, to go in the app and reply, the message is not there anymore. Even after „refreshing“ there is no new message.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Instagram link not working

Link For Instagram is redirecting to an app called KISS which is a an online book subscription

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Pics in chat

Groups of photos should be sent out in the order in which they were selected.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I wish I could still delete pictures from my media page, it's no longer an option

You can no longer delete pictures from your media screen, I used to be able to click it and then hit it delete icon, there is no longer a delete icon

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Profilo di coppia. Ad oggi non si può leggere cronologia se si entra da due telefoni diversi.

Profilo di coppia. Ad oggi non si può leggere cronologia se si entra da due telefoni diversi su stesso profilo.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Queer is intersectional

Hi! Thank you for the diverse representation! LGBTQIA+ communities may identify (as I do) as Queer -in addition to- other categories. Could this be updated? Thank you again for the inclusion :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make HPV and HSV1-2 status a thing on grind like with HIV

There has been a part of your profile where you can disclose your HIV status on Grindr for a while now. Why isn’t there a similar status box for HPV and HSV1-2 (herpes). The online community of Grindr has always been divided between people that are “clean” and those that are “poz” but the thing is no one really ever talks about the other STD’s that aren’t curable on here. they see negative HIV and think they’re good to go. Most people that have HPV or HSV don’t even know they have it. Grindr should be more inclusive to everyone…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Trannies

APP IS FOR MEN LOOKING FOR MEN
    SATURATED BY ABOMINATIONS WHO HAVE TAKEN OVER THE APP ITS FUCKING DISGUSTING GRINDR GET RID OF TRANNIES FOR FUCK SAKE ITS FUCKING GROSS FOR A GAY MAN TO LOG IN LOOKING HORNY AND HAVE TO LOOK AT THESE SUBHUMANS THAT KILL THE HORNY VIBE IMMEDIATELY. WTF GRINDR? ITS DISGUSTING TO EVEN WRITE THIS. GET RID OF THE ABOMINATIONS. ENOUGH ALREADY THEYRE EVERYWHERE LIKE A VIRUS THEY DISGUSTING.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Connection Problems

The app is getting worse and worse!

Every 5 messages, 3 are not sent due to "lack of connection". I have an excellent internet connection, where everything works except Grindr. A mobile to which I reinstalled the app and deactivated the "energy saving" so that it would not interfere. Still the same.

It's a disaster.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please made a setting where you can limit how far the people you can see can be from you.

Add a setting that allows a user to limit how far another user can be from them, before not appearing on their search results. I don't want to see people more than 350 miles away clogging up my results.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Visualização

Não consigo visualizar quem me viu

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make Grinder Work on huawei App Gallery

Well this app should work on Huawei Phones models that dont support Google services and make it work with App gallery.

And huawei is giving incentives to apps work on their ecosystem.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Screen orientation needs to be added. How isn't this already a feature?

Seriously How does this app not have screen orientation???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base