Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug - switching from Custom Man to No Response always reverts back

I try to remove this field from my profile but some time after changing and hitting save it just reverts back to the value I've entered a long time ago.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Instagram link not working

The Instagram link buttom isnt working, a lot of profiles have the link but it doesnt work anymore, what can i do?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Problema commfotos de perfil

Minha foto foi impedida está sendo reprovada sem que esteja violando as diretrizes da comunidades, vejo perfil com fotos bem mais obscenos.
    Melhorem na avaliação de vocês, inclusive melhore o app de voces, quase 3 meses que o butao de acesso ao Twitter não está funcionando pelo menos aqui no Brasil

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There’s never a response to issues with the app, that I pay for

Have a button or way to identify the app is having trouble

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Tribe

Replace the word. Something less offensive. Look at synonyms.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Use correct German

Please correct your German translations. I would do it for free in future. “Big” in context of body type in Grindr is incorrectly translated to “groß“, which just means “tall”. What is needed here is “kräftig“ (preferred translation) or „stämmig“ (means stocky).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. This is important in kind of important

This is the best way I can describe it and it encompasses a few other suggestions that I've seen. You need to focus on filtering. Today's age we have a lot of people who are willing to meet and fuck anyone, but just as many who are highly selective. It's a person with borderline personality and Asperger's I am very particular. I want the ability to be off of people's radar who are not in my wheelhouse. I don't want people who appear older than me and I don't want anybody who I'm not attracted to in terms of ethnicity.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Backup Chats to Any Cloud Service

So I have an Android phone, and back up to Google Drive daily. I want to buy an iPhone, but if I do, I won't be able to restore my chats to my new phone because Grindr only backs up to that specific cloud provider!

Grindr - please revisit the backup option so that we can restore to any device, regardless of the operating system!

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Mark used photos

Until recently, when you use one of your photos in a message, that photo was grade out in your available photos within that same message. It made it very easy to know what you had already sent. Please reactivate that feature. Thank you!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Group received Albums with Received photos

To see all the pics someone sent you you click on the three dots top right and then on “Received photos”. So you don’t need to scroll through all the conversation. Yet I’d have expected a person’s shared photo album to also come up with the received photos. But no. You have to scroll through the whole conversation to find the album (hidden between other things like photos), which doesn’t make sense.

Please group received Albums with Received photos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ...

Giovanna300110@

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. While I am on chat room screen it takes multiple taps on the back button to go beck to the chat list. One plus 7

While I am on chat room screen it takes multiple taps on the back button to go beck to the chat list. One plus 7

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How about you get your mileage function working correctly?

Tired of paying you over priced fees just to send messages to guys that it says are 10 miles away and then once messages are sent suddenly they’re 300 miles away. Total BS AND I will drop my membership NOW if you don’t get it fixed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Rotate the damn app! I paid how much for a keyboard for my iPad and none of my apps rotate!

Is it that much money mr app developer man? To make it so the app rotates when attached to the less than magical apple keyboard? Mmmm? I waste valuable seconds detaching the iPad, then retraining myself to type with my finger…I exaggerate, I’m really mad at Apple, but they are clever and blame the apps… you’re already charging an obscene amount of money to not even verify age or identity, make the app rotate! K thnxs! Byeeeeeeeee

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Lockable bio albums screen

The lockable albums on the bio cause the bios screens to freeze so you cannot look at the whole bio of a person. This happens on the lockable albums and seems to lock the whole profile.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Filter by location

You should be able to choose a filter based on a location (i.e. within 25/50/100 kms/miles) this kind of filter is available on any other dating app/website

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. EVERY FUCKING MESSAGE

GET IT TOGETHER. WHAT THE AFTER FUCK. MASHED NOT A SINGLE GRANULATE OF SENSE THAT IN THE YEAR 2022 I'M STILL DEALING WITH THE EXACT SAME ISSUE FOR YEARS. CAN
    I CAN NOT SEND MESSAGES WITHOUT IT TAKING FOREVER THEN EVENTUALLY IT TURNS RED AND I HAVE TO RESTART THE APP BEFORE IT WILL SEND. NOT ONLY IS THE ONLY APP I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED THIS, IT'S GETTING WORSE WORSE WITH EVERY UPDATE. AND THEN THEY TURN AROUND AND WANT TO PAY $20 FOR SOME BASIC FUCKING FEATURES. MAKES YOUR APP WORK AT LEAST HALF ASS DECENT. THEN WE'LL TALK.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It'd be great if happy hour notifications would actually activate the festure they're advertising.

The app notifies about happy hour on paid features somewhat regularly. Unfortunately, the notifications just open the app without the feature being activated and with no indication how to activate it (at least on Android, but I've heard similar complaints from friends on iOS too).

It would be nice to have the notifications activate the features, or at the very least tell the user how.

I imagine this would cause a lift of paid users in that people would be able to experience the features and determine if there is value for them.

This has been an ongoing issue across…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base