Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Back key delay

Back key has delay. When your in chat with withdow in some profile pressing back key for home page of all chats has some delay. Please solve

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Deletar conta

Ter opção de deletar a conta. Quando alguém quer deletar a conta por está sendo assediado por um rapaz não tem essa opção.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Back arrow! ****k it’s annoying!

PLEASE for the love of god fix the back arrow - you cant swipe back. Arrow is only way out. You have to hit the exact pinpoint of the arrow otherwise you enlarge the photo. Then have to reset it to get arrow back. Seriously. It’s ridiculous.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. updates reset distance units

Every time the app updates, on my iPad, the measurements revert to Miles and Feet. Have to change back to my preferred metric units. Minor, but annoying.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. App freezing?

When I turn the screen off or open another app grindr will freeze up

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Huawei and Grindr

Due to GMS problems with Huawei the new Huawei device ouners can't use Grindr cause they don't have GMS (play store, google maps etc. ).
    Plz solve this big problem cause huge amount of your users can't use this great app and they will have to live without it.
    Thx

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. good

kind

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. This is is nothing just for sex

Grindr is mostly for meet and sex..It is attractive if it provides platforms for knowledge, legal business, contest to make own short movies/songs especially in the COVID-19 lockdown. Rewards can come from those who paid for subscription.Ihope4change

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. En último ios, grinder aparece en buscar

Ahora en la biblioteca de ios aparece grinder aunque uno lo tenga en no buscar

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I turn off explorer search feature and I still get messages from profiles really far away.

I turn off explorer search feature yet I’m still getting messages from profiles really far away. When I’m after a“ right now” hook up I don’t want to be seen so far away.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Give everybody a free month

Because some people may not have the money until next month

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Unable to favorite

Unable to favorite or unfavorite profiles

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Do let Grindr compatible with Huawei Phone

Please do let Grindr app compatible with Huawei phone, please.....

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Alldone

Application it’s hacked

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ROTATION AUTOMATIQUE /AFFICHAGE FRACTIONNÉ

Très bonne application très bonne idée, l'application ne prends pas en charge la rotation automatique et l'affichage fractionné c'est un grand problème. Publicité et notoriété de l'application en Guyane à développer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. More stability during upgrade

It’s the second time it happens. After an app upgrade (i suppose), the app is no longer pin code protected, icon reverted to the standard one, distance unit is no longer metrics…. The upgrade should preserve those parameters.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Android Notification Bar Icon

Please turn the notification bar icon in the same color as the others, a gray icon

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 9 11 13 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base