Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Suicide prevention

We should be able to report an account if we believe a person is a danger to them selves or others. To be able to report to the right authorities about someone in distress.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Safety & Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Block users closer than 1km-500m

As a younger male sometimes I feel unsafe with users who are very close, allow users to choose distance range similar to tinder. Example (500m-100km)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. How to stop hackers?

Last couples days im my friend house when I ee him texting in Grindr i see him he texting my all contacts in Grindr same guys!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Vax

Grindr should include Vax tribe for vaccinated people or include a tab under profile to disclose vaccination status just like HIV status. This isn’t any different from another virus threatening public health safety.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Regarding banned,Grindr should implement 2 options

There r 2 thing Grindr should implement regarding banning someone's account.

1st:

When 1st person blocks 2nd person then dont delete the chat history of 2nd person..I got that blocking someone means they dont want to get bothered by that person. But deleting chat history of 2nd person is like Grindr removing the defence for 2nd person if they actually bothered the 1st person or not??. I think most of the times Grindr banned someone account based on how many people blocked them... And while banned person was making an inquiry about what exactly happened and why thr acc got…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Perfiles verificados

Buenas tardes, los perfiles deberían de poder verificarse para evitar perfiles falsos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I am in need of Grindr please unban me

I’m a fan of safety and procedures I had my account banned and blacklisted I was not violating any rights but many ppl reported my account fraud when it clearly had my face on it can I have my profile back due to non in void reports of suspicious activity on my account

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Conditional filter preventing those who don’t meet defined criteria

I get so much spam from users contacting me when their profile information does not meet my criteria regarding who can contact me. For example, if a user doesn’t include information such as location, display miles or have a picture. This feature (a query or configuration setting that rejects the ability of a user who doesn’t display above information. 99% of the tags and email I get is typically from scanner trying to fish other users with the promise of sending money to them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Kink Negotiation Dialogue Box

there’s lots of kink/fetish language that floats around. F@g, B!tch, daddy, tr@nny, etc are all used by different people at different times. Sometimes by people who are advocates for the communities whose derrogatory language they’re appropriating, others not so much.

That got me thinking, I wonder if there’d be a way to not silence this kink play while also maintaining the safety and integrity of users. Like, maybe there’d be a “safeword/safety/negotiation mode” with slightly different lighting/formatting where someone could say “(hey, I’m really into this and you, but here are my boundaries)” or like “you can call me tranny/fag…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. report policy

As the 1# gay meeting App You really need to review your report policy. as people use it for their own Vendetta! and it’s so easy for users that didn’t do nothing wrong to find themselves banned as the user that really needs to be banned stay.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It nice yet to know

Good and everyone should try i

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Certifikacion profil

Cz každý uživatel může provést ověření profilu podle profilové fotky a ověřit ji ověřovací (neveřejnou) fotografií přez fotokameru bez galerie . V poslední době stoupl počet reklamních soukromých zpráv hromadě , zprávy chodí od uživatelů po 20 minutách a pokaždé z jiného profilu . Ten kdo by chtěl rozesílat zprávy by měl být ověřen jako tomu je i u Badoo

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. NSFW photos

Don't allow photos to be sent, or add a filter, for people attempting to send photos via pm. Even showing a pixellated thumbnail would be better than showing fully uncensored, unsolicited dick pics, which are rife on this app. We're all for sexting, and having a good time, but we've all experienced being sent pics out of the blue, with no warning, and a lot of the time, no interest. Let the user decide what we see, and when.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. ATIVO

Olá e gostaria que sugerir a exclusão pra mim dos perfis que coloco para bloqueio, o app não bloqueia o contato definitivamente , no dia seguinte eu já consigo ver a outra pessoa inclusive mandar mensagem. E gerou constrangimento pra mim por que teve perfil que bloquiei e vieram dizer palavrões por eu ter feito o bloqueio. E também gostaria de colocar aqui uma reclamação, por que existe perfis que eu converso e que os mesmos estão pegando minhas fotos sem roupa e se passando por mim enviando pra outros contatos, como faço para reclamar isso e como podemos fazer…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. If someone blocks me they should be man enough to tell me why

I think someone who blocks you should have to tell that person why they are being blocked before they can blocked. Having been repeatedly been used by “Players” again and again, I feel you are actually supporting guys getting bullied and used sexually, financially, mentally, emotionally by guys who are better at playing the “Game”. It could be done by a drop down list of reasons to choose why, but a requirement of why should you are blocking this person should have to be typed in and filled in. The blockers block request should then be sent to the person…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Group Chat feature

The administrator of the group, the creator of the group, should be the only one who can invite people. Although we are able to remove people, someone can be invited and partake in the chat if the administrator doesn’t remove them. We have a chat, and someone was invited, not by me, and sent out a message to meet up. After a while I realize that I did not invite this person and I do not know who they are. There should be a feature in which the administrator has the option to allow the members to invite people or…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Organize events for people 9meet

OriginallyweOriginallywere annef asa meet and greet. But hopefully turned into a sex parpart

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Being able to report someone impersonating u outside of your range

Someone is impersonating me an i cant report it because they are out of range an id have to have grindr pro to report the profile out of my area. My friend told me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Education and punishment

Since I’ve been using grinder and experiencing How many people that message me to poz them I have been living with HIV now for over 20 years it’s not a very fun things to have. How did the time I’ve been using this app I have been asked so many times to infect someone. I had very high morals and values as well as education and it is so sad that people are wanting to become HIV positive and joining the club it is in a club that you should think you need to join there’s a lot of repercussions…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base