Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Being interacted with users outside of my age-range

Please make an "Only ages min-max can see me" option.

It is very uncomfortable being messaged, seen, and tapped by people who have a large age-gap between me and them.

It isn't my thing, and i do not wish to be seen or messaged by anyone outside my specified age-range.

Please consider younger users and their safety/comfort.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Profile field for mobile or not

This would help a lot in annoying situations where people say “your place” but they don’t drive!

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a tribe for Crossdressers

Add a tribe for CDs so that it is easier to connect them to those looking for them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. About community

Hmm, a lot of scammers and fakes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Let me login fast

It’s not letting me in on the app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Reverse Filter

The option to filter out profiles that dont match watch youre looking for is great. But also having the option to have your profile to not appear on theirs would be even better.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Filtering: revisiting profiles

I would like to tag people with no match and then be able to filter on that tag later just like online

I find block to harsh, this would be a softer way to conclude that there is no match.

Should not be visible for others

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Display unique user identifiers, disallow empty name

As a programmer, I find it not sensible that it's possible for this (common!) situation to exist: two or more nearby users share the same name (usually an empty name) with no profile pic, so you can't distinguish between these people unless you add a note about them or message them a unique message. Some sort of unique tag can be implemented like in discord , this should be very easy to achieve programming wise.
    Another idea to help avoid this situation with only a quick glance at user list is to disallow empty name. So the unique idebtifier can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. SNAPCHAT

Along with Instagram, Twitter and Facebook - Snapchat should also be an option to link with our profiles. It’s heavily used throughout the app especially to “verify” one’s authenticity or as an extra level of privacy.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Skin color filter

I have long relationships, more or less, with black and brow people. I want a skin color filter!!! Kisses.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to search by what other people are looking for

I want to be able to search by what other people are looking for. Like "show me people who are interested in: transgender (or bottoms or gaymers" in addition to searching for what I want. It's often easier to find what I want by narrowing down the search pool to only the people interested in keyword that match me.

Basically same

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. filter for longhair guys

hello I think a filter for hair would be good as there are more and more longhaired guys, and for whom like them it would be very helpfull to be able to find them with a filter for hair size, like bald,shaved,cut, medium and long

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A spot to put orientation

Add a orientation category gay/questioning/bi/pan/etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Community

Grindr should be a factor that brings us together as a community

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Encourage local activists to fight for gender equality

Encourage local activists to fight for gender equality:

Grindr is not only a social network, it is a safe place for millions of LGBTist people around the globe.
       As an activist living in Morocco, I have few places to magnifest but fortunately I also have hope that Grind may become more than a social media by being a safe place for people like me to share a noble call for a conscious community. Remember that consciousness is the door for the LGBT community in Morocco and elsewhere to get up together and to continue fighting against inequality on all…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base