Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to search by what other people are looking for

I want to be able to search by what other people are looking for. Like "show me people who are interested in: transgender (or bottoms or gaymers" in addition to searching for what I want. It's often easier to find what I want by narrowing down the search pool to only the people interested in keyword that match me.

Basically same

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. filter for longhair guys

hello I think a filter for hair would be good as there are more and more longhaired guys, and for whom like them it would be very helpfull to be able to find them with a filter for hair size, like bald,shaved,cut, medium and long

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make icon showing which of my uploaded pictures can other members see.

search filters for Trans looking for Trans friendship or dress up play date.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Unlock Private Pics Gallery

Just like Scruff and Adam4Adam let me have Private Photo Gallery that I can unlock to individual guys then relock when I’m done sharing those pics. One step easy way to share several personal photos all at one time

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Can’t search by username

Have a search option so you can find a guy. Scruff allows it, couldn’t be that hard for grindr

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Be able to

A keywork search would be great. Say someone wants ftm, type it in search and see who in bio states ftm

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Search by username

Add a search username option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Different units of measure for distance and body measures

In Canada (and other regions too I'm sure), we use the metric system for distances (km), but imperial system for body height and weight (feet and lbs).

It's not easy to mentally convert miles in km, kg in pounds and cm in feet/inches.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sexual preference

Please add ’size’ as a sexual variation. It means That you are gay But not prefer analsex. It should be added to show variery amongst gay men.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Have 4Play option as preference

Need a preference for 4 play. I and others are not into just anal.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sexual orientation as a profile category

Add a space for one's sexual orientation, right next to other characteristics such as gender identity and body type. Potentially include specific subsets such as "gay, attracted to masculinity" and "gay, attracted to males". Allow users to filter profiles based on sexual orientation.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bulk selecting and blocking profiles from the main screen

There are lots of profiles I know I will not tall to but I keep seeing them and scrolling past them because it takes too long to block profiles. A ‘select’ button similar to those in photo apps would allow to block many profiles simultaneously (after a single confirmation button of course) and save tonnes of time

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Filter to show profiles that are two or more men

Filter to show profiles that are two or more men. Sometimes you are looking for a group or for a simple double penitation, this would help with that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Blondes field in profile (hair color) or advanced Tags Search

Will be cool support Tags in profile like in instagram and searching for this tags:
    XXL, Blonde, Gym and other….

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Expand “haven’t chatted today” feature to, “haven’t chatted at any time in the past”.

Would be great to have guys who’ve ignored messages filtered out for good, rather than just a day.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Not knowing if someone is reliable/real/flakey

If you meet up with someone IRL or know them already, you can anonymously endorse their profile as “authentic” and Grindr could just display a simple logo/icon/# of peer endorsements

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. PreP, Poz, filtering

I have noticed a negative association of poz as a tribe identifier. As being +\u I think it should be replaced with a filter for those on PreP or not, seeing as we can state our statuses. This would be both proactive and easier to find a sex partner.
    Also side note, just remove ethnicity as a fill in. Many are mixed don’t identify or refuse to acknowledge it. Plus its pretty obvious a persons racial expression just from photos or language use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why is there no disabled search

As a wheelchair user I’d like to be able to search for other disabled or disabled friendly people

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base