Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add astrological sign

People who are looking for more than a hook up are many. People looking for love would also be willing to pay for filters to find their match. You already collect the info when DOB is collected.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. fack gps

Please Help
    Allow the GPS fack program to be run to solve my problem because I cannot open the grinder program at home or anywhere close to my unity.
    I hope to open the feature to change the site and thank you very much

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option to only receive messages from profiles with face pics

Have an option to where you can enable only those with face pics to send you a message. This would greatly benefit a lot of users.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Need "dad bod" as a body type

Need to include "dad bod" as a body type. None of the choices really fit me, and some guys really like dad bods (thank God!!).... so please help us find each other!!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Free advanced filters and refine some filters

Look I'm a free user...i look for quick and close hookups but most of what I can find are a little out of range RN because I'm limited on how many profiles I can see which I will bring up later...i can understand having to pay for certain features but filters should never be paid for...filters like "distance" and "looking for" are a must for someone like me which also brings me back to the issue of limited profiles...ok..i see the same profiles at the top never changes but as I scroll down so far it comes up and says…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Double message toggle

I saw a “not interested” tap idea which is really smart but I think a way to toggle other people’s ability to message you multiple times without you replying. This makes it impossible to ignore people you’re not interested in without having to block or mute them. I have guys messaging me 15 times in a row without me ever responding to them because they just don’t get the hint and can’t handle rejection, and I think making them unable to message me repeatedly with no feedback would make these people less annoying.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add "Puppy" Tribe

There are more and more puppies and we have to see them
    Same as Rubber

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Two new tribes for chub lovers/ chub people

There should be two new tribes for chasers (people who like fat guys) and chubs (people who are fat) because it’s hard to find people otherwise

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I want to select multiple profiles to block them all at once

Opening one profile at a time to block consumes so much time .. and make it hard to find the type of profiles I want .. and yes the profile picture is enough to make me decide whether I want to block the profile or keep it.. thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Put the cascade back to a single screen.

Switching between tabs to see who is new and who is around me isn’t a good experience. Also, who cares to see new profiles 300 miles away?

Kudos for finally changing the label from Fresh Faces to just Fresh — you may finally be acknowledging the casual user’s cascade does not look anything like your marketing materials.

Revert to the single cascade, please!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. People

People should show face picture

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Filter

Would be cool if could filter race alone and build type alone

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Accept faceless messages question under expectations

Similar to the "accept NSFW pics" question under expectations, there should be a question for "accept faceless messages". This would allow discreet users to better find people willing to chat to them without a face pic. And for users who are uncomfortable being approached by persons hiding their face, it would prevent this discomfort because they can use this question to express their boundaries.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. A “do not want to see” filter

I’m a bottom and though I can filter only tops, not everyone puts “top” on their profile. I’d rather filter out everyone who puts “bottom” on their profile so I don’t see the sea of bottoms on grindr.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bring back distance on the top of the browse tab

The distance use to be at the top of the browse tab as you scrolled. Bring that back

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Include other options for “position”

So I’m a guy who’s really not into anal. It’s assumed that all guys look for anal on Grindr, but some of us are gay, wanna have fun, but not fuck anally. So I suggest adding some other options to the “position” list so this is clear from the beginning and we, too, can indicate what we’re into. For example “oral play” “handjobs” or “rimming” could be added.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add Bisexual to the tribes

Im missing this to be able to find fellow bisexual guys.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make icon showing which of my uploaded pictures can other members see.

search filters for Trans looking for Trans friendship or dress up play date.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base