Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Inclusiveness

I am a latino man. ALL OF MY KIND ARE LOCKED BEHIND XTRA AND I CANNOT DATE ONE. You guys separate races! What is this??!! Why can I not reconnect with my culture on grindr UNLESS I PAY 20 DOLLARS A MONTH??!?! why aren't ALL races on xtra too? This is not the last time this will be brought up. Fix this. Before its EXPLOITED. White and black people should be paid for too

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. There should be a gender filter

The problem is that a lot of men think they are very smart and choose the trans tribe as though they're trans too.
    So, no matter where you go, there are tons of horny men, whick sucks.
    There should be a gender button to exclude men who think they're "entitled".

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Covid vaccine filter

There should be a filter to sort people who have had their Covid vaccines or some kind of profile indication whether or not someone is vaccinated

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add dad son tribe

To help identify younger men into older men you need to add dad/son tribe

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. "No penetration" option in "role"

In the "role" segment of your profile, there is only a reference to anal sex (top, bottom...), but many of us prefer oral and other stuff rather than anal. It could be great if this could be let known in the profile

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. These “no men” posts

As a gay user, I love that Grindr promotes a safe space for all… However, the amount of straight men on this app looking for “not men” is fckng ridiculous at this point. Please find a way for us to filter them, they really should be on they’re own app as they’re not gay but if you want to welcome them to our safe space please create a filter.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. an option to fill in county. the river here has towns on both sides but few crossings.

an option to fill in county. the river here has towns on both sides but few crossings. 2 miles can easily be more than ten miles. I have had the same conversation with the same guys year after year after year. if driving it isn't so bad but to someone who doesn't drive, public transit (bus) can take 3-4 hours (with several bus changes) one way and get you stranded on the wrong side of the river. if you go with a cab it will cost between $20-45 one way and may even have to share it with strangers.

someone…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Dick size or endowment

Doesn’t have to be actual length but maybe below avg, avg, above avg, hung, very well endowed.
    I think many would use and look for it.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Chub/Chaser discrimination??

As a paying member why is it so hard to add chub/chaser as a group on here....i have asked multiple times and it has been in the topics because i have seen others ask? This should be as inclusive as possible....what is the problem here...every other app has added it except grindr why?

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. New tribe subcategories

Have subcategories of trans

For those SEEKING
    • MALE to FEMALE
    • FEMALE to MALE
    • FETISHISM/FANTASY
    °CHASERS
    •REAL CONNECTION
    °DATING
    °LONG TERM
    •QUICK FUN
    °NSA
    °RIGHT NOW HOSTING
    °RIGHT NOW YOU HOST

ECT ECT ECT

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. You should make gay men show true photos

Hello ❗ Gay men want gay men sex with real photos to be attractive fast. I want to know age 18+. I want to know real first name of possible sex partner. I need to know size cocks. What they desire in private. Discreet.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Wish I could state that I am Drug and Alcohol FREE

Allow users to post in their profile that they are drug and alcohol free. Doing this would allow users to meet other drug free and alcohol free people reducing the risk of relapse.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. $4hirebutton, selling it button, i want $$$ button!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IM BEGGING!! Help the common man. The REAL working men who pay your bills. Help us stop upsetting the rent men out there hustling massages(or themselves) we waste their time. And more often than not a con us in progress to get membership to go to an outside online SVC and scam $. Do like A4A create a category for them. Charge them. If someone gets reported for not having a "work" account then go at um. Just do something to help. They flip out if you say "hot pic" without reading their profile.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Better Filter Idea

It would be awesome if there was a feature that allowed the search to specifically exclude people who have something marked on the profile (ie looking for someone who does not have “bottom” on their profile, etc). Right now the filter options are inclusive, which can be helpful but it also brings up anyone who has anything listed, which allows a lot of people to mark everything and overcome the filters.

If an option was created that was exclusive of certain profile traits instead of inclusive, it would help people find what they are looking for and encourage people to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. have a new filter for covid vaccine status

given the current covid 19 situation. we should be able to enter whats our status for e.g fully vaccinated, partially vaccinated, not vaccinated and covid recovered . This will enable us to approach profiles accordingly ( similar to how u have hiv today on the app )

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. have a new filter for covid vaccine status

given the current covid 19 situation. we should be able to enter whats our status for e.g fully vaccinated, partially vaccinated, not vaccinated and covid recovered . This will enable us to approach profiles accordingly ( similar to how u have hiv today on the app )

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. SIDE AS sexual preference

Hi i am from india and here SIDE as a sexual preference is there but the option on grindr isn't . And i find that it needs representation as this is a legit preference and still isn't available on grindr .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Text story

Well since every app have a story “pictures mostly” you can create a text story
    It let people know whats going on in your head
    Or what are you in the mood for today
    Or a thought going in your head
    Instead of keep changing the bio everyday or change the profile picture every other day
    It would make it easier for people to approach.
    Having a small circle of the story above the chat on the profile
    Makes you open the story text of the day, a platform to express your thoughts and needs.
    And for the ultra and…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Concentration of users nearby

Would allow you to see how many profiles are in your radius even if you can’t see them without premium.

For instance, “2,234 profiles within 1 km” appears at the top of the profile grid screen.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Profile linking

I’d like a new functionality where you could link your profile to someone else. There are a lot of couples that like to play together. Now they make an extra profiel or overhaul it in case they seek to play with there partner and others.

If you could link your partner in your profile, this wouldn’t be necessary.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base