Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Grindr never responded after collecting my personal documents to verify age and and also not lifting the ban.

I guess I have been falsely reported as underage.
    Because that is the only possibility for which grindr should misunderstand that I'm underaged.
    I have been bullied by many people for rejecting hookup and sex. I have been abused by calling several disgusting words on me and my family. And I was blocked and reported too.
    I have created multiple accounts from same mobile number to stay away from these bullies.
    (This is because I have read somewhere from Grindr's website that upto 5 emails can be linked to a mobile number).

And one fine day, Grindr banned all my…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to filter “appear to”…

for example, Only be shown to those who match your filter

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Relationship status on picture thumbnails!

80% of the men on here or either in a relationship open relationship partnered or married….I’m not into those men!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Novos Filtros

Dica 1 - Está faltando filtro para pesquisar pessoas Goys, Demissexuais e Assexuais e também poder pesquisar por palavras chaves no explorar. Exemplo: pesquisar palavra "macho" ou "GP" ou "C local" ou ´´pass´´ ou etc... pois nem todo mundo preenche seu cadastro no app, mas coloca alguma referência do que é ou quer ou tem ou onde está no nome de perfil. Um modo que vejo de estimular as pessoas a preencher mais dados do seu perfil é obrigar as pessoas free a preencher alguns dados importantes do seu perfil pelo menos nos páises que não são anti-gays. E somente…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Wht bttm TRIBE

Wish you had a white bottom 4 bbc Tribe. For white guys that want to be dominated by black men. I know I'm so ready to be a sissy bitch and have hung black guys fuck me into a cumdump pet slut

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Just wanted to give some feedback, on the new homepage layout. I do like the idea of dropping to top line of fresh contacts and having them

Just wanted to give some feedback, on the new homepage layout.
    I do like the idea of dropping to top line of fresh contacts and having them in pages as you have now done.
    However, just have to say would prefer tabs to click as right now it's a complete pain. As I dont always swipe down in an exact straight line, I find 80% of the time and swiping to the other screens instead of refreshing and it's really ruined the experience in app
    Could we not keep the layout but not have left / right scrolling and have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Secret Desires

A function for people into kink and fetish to signal they are looking. Tick setting and other people with same internet get an icon or border to indicate a mutual
    Interest.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add “spoken languages” field to profile

Please add “spoken languages” in the user profile (perhaps under “Stats”?).
    This could be a useful feature because many users write the languages they speak in the “About Me” section, and this would free up some real estate. Also it would be cool if this field became a filter option, allowing users to find other users based on the languages they speak.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add "chubs" "superchubs" "chaser" in tribes

Plus size people and those who like them should be welcome on grinder too

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. “Gaymer” Tribe option

Please add a tribe called “Gaymers” for like minded people to network and come together! Especially at a time where lockdowns are in place and social in-person interaction limited… it would be great to keep it virtual!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add dominant/submissive

Add dom/sub to filter.

Kinks
    Hard limits
    Soft limits

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. "into Bareback"

To get to know if the peple whose profile you see likes bareback sex.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Filters and photos!!

The app is generally okay. But it's TOO restricted. It would help a lot if they at least made the Role and Photo filters free. That would make things much easier and it would be much more comfortable to search, since those options are very limited. And there is another problem, when I am searching by location, there comes a point where I try to open a profile, another one opens and it does not allow us to see the one we wanted; all this would make the application much better ..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I am an Asian and I want to search only for Asians

I am an Asian and I want to search only for Asians
    I remember having this function in the past. Why do not have now?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. No response**

I think it should be mandatory for someone to reply, weather it say their not interested or they like you. No ignores! We're all grown here. Let's grow some balls guys !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add a definition of the terms of types of men are desired

Help new gays understand how to converse and get better results when attempting to make a connection

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Change the duration users are shown for since being last active

It would be nice to be able to change how long users are shown for in the search grid from the default 1 hour

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Separated profile types (existing/new)

Option to choose if you want separate display of new profiles or split them as is in app

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add kink option such as armpit fetish

Add a “kink” option to the app such as, armpit fetish, foot fetish, FF, spit, golden shower etc

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base