Bring Back Ethnicity Filter for Everybody
GRIND HAS FAILED.
It's very arrogant for woke Grindr CEO Jeff Bonforte to make a favour to the fascist marxist racist Black Lives Matter movement by lecturing us from his comfy office in California on who we should have a romance with and to control who is going to show up on OUR grid on OUR phones instead of letting us chose who are OUR potential MATCHES as paying members (I already cancelled don’t count me in).
So basically it turns out similarly to Facebook that Grindr is not the product: WE ARE THE PRODUCT, the product of a concealed radical left wing woke social engineering project trying to undermine freedom of choice and bully the users to chat with people they don’t want to chat with because the potential MATCHES are HIDDEN AWAY.
Jeff Bonforte hasn't got the faintest idea of what the USER REQUIREMENTS are, what Grindr is as a product and hasn’t got a grasp of the concept of a product from the marketing point of view at all.
The point of Grindr is helping US to find a MATCH for romance, so we need to be able to filter OUR TYPE (not Jeff Bonforte's type) that we will finally bring to OUR home and OUR bed (not Jeff Bonforte's bed).
But my grid is just full of background noise to put it mildly, all sort of trans, straight men looking for trans and a track load of people I'm not interested in as I'm looking for men of a bunch of ethnicities or so and that's it, I DO NOT WANT TO SEE ANYONE ELSE IN MY GRID because they will NEVER EVER be boyfriend material and I DECIDE who is going to be my partner, not Jeff Bonforte or the radical leftists domestic terrorists of Black Lives Matter.
I'm pretty sure that Jeff Bonforte was thinking that discriminating against our sexual preferences and freedom of choice about our sexual partners would have lured us into the highest tier subscription because with an infinite scrolling coming at a very steep price at the end we would find what we're looking for.
This is impractical because it takes ages and quite a lot of time analysing each tile for each page, it's absurd, the information is ALREADY THERE, but I'm negated to access it because some bigots decided that's wrong, the only solution is a filter as any other effective MATCH making tool does.
If someone doesn’t want to be filtered in for any ideological or personal reasons, they could just have a setting that say “don’t appear in ethnicity filter results”.
The result of this STUPID choice to remove the filter has led to:
- Users are now FORCED to use the BLOCK feature to make space for potential MATCHES on the GRID therefore blocking people they would have rather not blocked
- Multi-ethnic mixing is NOT ALLOWED because users of a “majority” ethnic group can’t look for a “minority” ethnic group anymore and viceversa
- RADICALISATION of users and further division across racial lines of society that’s basically the purpose of organisations like Black Lives Matter: divide society on racial lines to rule it.
- Halted intercultural mixing: i.e. I can’t easily find middle eastern men anymore on Grindr I’m sure lots of people have similar issues
- Putting the users in dangerous situations: I personally got in physical danger by hanging out in areas of the city where homosexuals are seen by most men as an abomination of nature while I was looking for what I could easily find on Grindr using the filter. Oh Thank you Jeff for that one!
So instead of being paying members chatting to our matches amongst the ethnic groups we’re tying to mingle with, we are redirected here to read posts of people that would be better not advertising themselves on Grindr so they wouldn’t come here to moan about their perception of feeling discriminated, fetishised and all that sort of nonsense that to cater for basically made the application a piece of CRAP.