Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reinstate Ethnicity Filter

I’d you don’t reinstate the ethnicity filter I will not renew. This country is getting ridiculous.

169 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  My Account is banned  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Race filter

Race filter is not discrimination here. It’s about preferences. Please bring back the filter. I’m paying for this.

105 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Account is banned  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add back on race filters.

Add back on race filters.

71 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  My Account is banned  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Unblocked fake gps/ allow fake gps pleas.

Unblock fake gps or allow fake gps for get easy date friends or friends and for easy to other guys can see each.unblock please...🙏🏼

235 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

48 comments  ·  My Account is banned  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How about restoring the race option

Give us a race option again!

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I feel ethnicity preference had nothing to do with being racist.

There should continue to be a ethnicity choice.
    ****** attraction has nothing to do with being racist.
    If that were the case, maybe we should not have age or height. Really crazy.

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bring back Race filter option now! This is not racist. It’s a preference.

Bring back the Race filter! I’m canceling my paid subscription if you don’t. It’s not racist.. it’s a preference!

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bring back Race filter option now! This is not racist. It’s a preference.

Bring back the Race filter! I’m canceling my paid subscription if you don’t. It’s not racist.. it’s a preference!

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  My Account is banned  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ethnicity Filter

As an African American, I believe that any effort to dismantle racism, that is well intentioned, is effort well spent. While the removal of the ethnicity filter offers new opportunities to see and be seen by those outside of our ethnic preference, I’m afraid the change— for African Americans, does more harm than good.

For example, I am a NYC native. The removal of the ethnicity filter brings a constant reminder of the effects of gentrification and how different my once “ethnic” community has changed— and how many of us have sadly been pushed out.

Statistically speaking, it is much…

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Blocked Means Blocked

When you block someone, now they still show on your searches and they can still see your profile. Why?

Blocked Should Mean Blocked And you do not want to see them again on any search or for them to see your profile.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  My Account is banned  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Attracted To

There needs to be an Attracted To filter. Bring back the ethnicity filter. Everyone has there own type of person they are attracted to. I am not attracted to Asian or Black guys. I don't want to have to look through profiles that I have no attraction to. It is not racist to be attracted to a certain type of person. Everyone has their own preferences.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Unlimited Blocks

Unlimited blocking for sure - limiting the number of blocks I have encourages me to ghost, so I’m not in uncomfortable/unsafe situations on this app. Charge extra for unlimited faves, whatever, but there shouldn’t be a question about unlimited blocks.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  My Account is banned  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 104 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Unlimited Blocks

We should be allowed to have unlimited blocks. The whole point of blocking someone is for your own safety and having limited daily blocks is simply not okay.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Block Multiple Users

Ability to select multiple users to be blocked at one time.

1,868 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  My Account is banned  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Banning accounts

So recently I got banned from grindr. After using Grindr for years I recently got banned. i believe it was due to being reported for believing in a fake profile as the same day of the ban a blank profile accused me of this. After getting banned I was asked to provide a photo of me and my email on paper which I did and got unbanned. No longer than 24hrs later was banned yet again. This time is no explanation and told it won’t get undone. Out of curiosity I tried making a new account with an previous email…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  My Account is banned  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. REMOVE THE ****** TRANNIES!!! SICKNOF BLOCKING THEM! $20 MO for fakes, catfishers, and now TRANNIES!

Sick of TRANNIES. WILL develop my own app.
    $20mo. I can exclude race, weight, height, and age BUT NOT ****** TRANNIES!!!!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop showing blocked profiles

Stop showing blocked profiles. If I block someone, it’s because I do not want to see them or have them contact me. All this does now by showing blocked profiles is just taking up space on the list of available searches and they can still look at your profile since I see that they checked out my profile even thou they are blocked.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to delete people/profiles from blocked list

Most of them are trolls who I'll never be interested in unblocking

482 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  My Account is banned  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Blocked Profiles Should Remain Blocked, Unless You Unblock Them

The profiles that you have BLOCKED should remain BLOCKED, unless you unblock them. There is a reason why you blocked those profiles. They should not re-appear again in the profile’s screen. They can view your profile again and possible send you a message. It is annoying. Instead of those potential profiles that you may like to chat, those blocked profiles are occupying the space.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 39 40
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base