Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Localização

O app ñ está redirecionando para Instagram dos perfis que os tem fixados e ñ está redirecionando para o maps pra conseguir ver a localização

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. video errors

your video function is stupid as fuck and needs to be fixed. It doesn't even let me click send.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. record video with the 'volume buttons' as well

record video with the 'volume buttons' as well (like normal phone camera) to take video more easily

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Pics in chat

Groups of photos should be sent out in the order in which they were selected.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow Users to add More Profile Pictures

It would be really great to have the ability to put more than 5 profile pics.
    Please make that option possible

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I wish I could still delete pictures from my media page, it's no longer an option

You can no longer delete pictures from your media screen, I used to be able to click it and then hit it delete icon, there is no longer a delete icon

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Profilo di coppia. Ad oggi non si può leggere cronologia se si entra da due telefoni diversi.

Profilo di coppia. Ad oggi non si può leggere cronologia se si entra da due telefoni diversi su stesso profilo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I

I just pay my subscriptions and I can used

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. fucking registration and making account is very hard always something went wrong and registration error

fix it don't make update when its not really necessary and your update is a pain in the ass

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. fix the "chat backup error" on Android 5.1 and elsewhere

Fix the "Chat backup error" that appears as posted here:
    https://help.grindr.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500008429461-Backing-up-your-chats#h_01FHE60VFHKYJR0ZX67JMNCV29

So that the chats can be backed up.
    I encountered this at least on Android 5.1.
    Even though the app was the latest, which is version: 7.22.0.92421 as of 11/28/2021.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Links

App links return null. That's true to Instagram and Twitter.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Instagram link not working

The Instagram link buttom isnt working, a lot of profiles have the link but it doesnt work anymore, what can i do?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Location updates

Location as sent by chat cant be opened on the map. The location updates of profiles nearby takes a lot of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Viewed you

If the person has no profile picture it pops up with pictures from their account. Dicks ass everything

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Can’t upload/remove pics after getting flagged once

One of my pic was not accepted because it was NSFW pic and after that I can’t upload or remove pics from my profile photos(It says something went wrong when I do so)!! My face pics are in my profile and I don’t always wanna put it there but now I can’t even remove my pics! It’s frozen🙈SMH!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. My grindr is not working properly

My msg are not send properly make help me

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. My grindr is not working properly

My msg are not send properly make help me

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fix it again

I have several issues I need to discuss with support but you guys took that function away so I'm going to just post here

First and foremost lately I have had a lot of trouble getting one goddamn message through I have to close and start the damn app several times so it stops ghosting and I can hit the retry button

Second the newest update fucked over my maps capability I cannot open somebody's location when they send it to me please fix this please fix your damn app again and please fix your goddamn app again you're making…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base