Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Profile Status messages

People should be able to leave a status message like Facebook or AIM. Even if the messages are the same for everyone there should be options to select: Online, Away (away from my phone), Right Now!, Looking for later, Just checking messages, Busy etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  XTRA/Unlimited  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. an option for incognito to apply to all or to be individual specific and vice versa (appear offline to everyone except those you choose)

an option for incognito to apply to all or to be individual specific and vice versa (appear offline to everyone except those you choose)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I wanna sell you a piece of moldy bread that I am gonna call a fresh loaf and ur gonna pay 9,000$ a month for it. Sounds reasonable.

I thought about it but describing things to people who are clearly delusional or aliens would be spinning wheels.

How many people work at Grindr? Is this even a real company or like what’s going on? If you fired everyone and restarted nobody could even tell because you could just keep one person to post the same nonsense claims on the updates pages and there you go. Business as usual. But who knows maybe it could be better. Certainly couldn’t get worse. Your “improvements” and “bug fixes” also make me consider maybe you’re all nonnative English speakers and confused improved…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Who has me on his favorite list

It would be really nice to know who has me on his favorite list, like a checkmark on the profiles or something that, so I could identify them. Or at least who has me on their favorite list from my favorite list

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Mejores promociones..

Mejores precios en semestral y anual

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  XTRA/Unlimited  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. reduce unwanted attention

A super premium feature that I would pay for: “reciprocal filter.” ONLY those who appear on my current filtered grid would be able to see or message me. This would make Grindr infinitely less draining. By reducing inbound messages from guys that I have already filtered out on my end, taking me off theirs would be amazing. there would be Less blocking, Less ignoring, and Less rudeness. More likely connections if we’re not so worn out by everyone else.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bring Back 7-day trials

How about Bringing back 7 day trials on you XTRA/Unlimited features? If you aren’t going to lower the prices of such features . This way people who have never used the feature can see what’s so great about it and on the flip side it would be a chance to remind previous buyers of what they loved about it . I’m sure that bringing 7- day trials will provide a boost in sales for both XTRA and unlimited

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Catfish are a waste of flesh

Unlimited members should be given an option which allow us to appear offline to specific profiles, but online to everyone else. Yeeeah, and there really should be an option to verify our profiles. Way way to many people just looking to snoop into our business…example is giving out your address only to have someone block you immediately after(scary stuff.) A “geofence option” should be added; we choose a radius and only until a person is within that radius do they receive our actual address. Smart, eh? Lol

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bring back ethnicity filter!!!

Bring back ethnicity filter or reduce prices. That's literally why people subscribe to XTRA/Unlimited - to be able to search for what they like. Fix it.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. visualise note content without tapping the main picture

On favorite grid, a switch to overlay the squares with the notes we wrote about them

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  XTRA/Unlimited  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. A custom color option

There should be an option to have different colors for chat. Why am I stuck to one default ugly color sceme

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Messages from far away

You guys really need to buckle down on people being able to message other people over 200 miles away from them.

1. It totally negates the fact and the purpose of this app who the hell wants to talk to someone 300 miles away unless they're coming to visit which I doubt.
    2. It's a huge waste of time and completely Uber frustrating.
    3. I don't want rude condescending pricks messaging me saying show me pics when they're 400 miles away.

It's frustrating because you're trying to find someone close to you and then you have all these twerps messaging you from other…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. H

Yes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Filter grid by "position" for ALL users

I live in a town where the demographic is almost exclusively filled with bottoms. i have no reason to use this app because i can not search for tops on my own, as i am very poor. This feature alone would give me reason to open the app again. please let us use this feature. i opened my app today so i could make this specific request.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add a local message board/event calendar

I wonder if it would be possible to implement a text-only message board where you can see public messages and events from people within the already established distance system. This could be used to create events and engage with the community. The only issue is that it would need to be moderated but it would create a brand new way for Grindr users to find each other. It could be part of the paid options or base Grindr.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add a local message board/event calendar

I wonder if it would be possible to implement a text-only message board where you can see public messages and events from people within the already established distance system. This could be used to create events and engage with the community. The only issue is that it would need to be moderated but it would create a brand new way for Grindr users to find each other. It could be part of the paid options or base Grindr.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hide someone’s profile

Sometimes you don’t want to see someone on your grid, but you also don’t want to block them. For example, a guy who I constantly tap that never responds to me. Sometimes you can’t remember if you tapped them before or they changed their profile. I don’t want to block them cause maybe one day they hit me up. BUT I ALSO don’t want to be needy and keep tapping them and come off strong.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base