Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Distance Reciprocity - users should only get to see other users’ distance if they are showing their own

Unless located in a country with anti-gay legislation, users hiding their distance should not get to see distance on other profiles. This would inspire a much-needed culture of fair play and reciprocity on the app, while also incentivizing members to stop hiding and stop wasting people’s time. (Not to mention that with distance shown on more profiles, browsing would be easier and the overall user experience would improve.)

653 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Xtra/Unlimited Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back the ethnicity filter

The ethnicity filter is not racism
    The whole point of grindr and other dating apps is to be able to find someone who you want to meet for whatever reason you want to meet them. Everyone has their own preferences, this is not racism or prejudice it is simply preference. Personally i prefer asian and black guys and so usually have that filter on, does this mean im being racist to all other ethnicities? No it doesn't.
    If grindr are going to go down this route then they should remove all filters so that the pandering of political correctness is…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xtra/Unlimited Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow mock location

I live in remote area for my job , there's none around 58km ,I had to use mock location ,and I hate being seenzone .so allow mock/fake GPS

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xtra/Unlimited Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Reduce pricing

I think the prices have gotten out of control. Just ridiculous.......

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow the exchange of s*x for money

If lewd men are allowed to ask for dck, guys should be allowed to ask for compensation. Nothing is free in life. If dudes want only free dck, they can go ask the next square. Stop the double standard and stop the stigmatizing. Let's aid gay men's survival and stop putting people down.

589 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Xtra/Unlimited Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Option to turn off taps. Too many fake profiles sending taps.

If you can't stop the fake profiles who send endless taps all day, at least give members the option to turn off taps.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xtra/Unlimited Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Work to increase spam controls/filters. Spam msgs, taps & keep getting worse & worse & more abundant. Approaching insane levels.

Work to increase spam controls/filters. Spam msgs, taps & keep getting worse & worse & more abundant. Approaching insane levels.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. For customer Paid for Used Grindr 5000 up Should get specail corona time for Use Extra unlimited 1 more year Or can see people 5000Km On app

For customer Paid for Used Grindr 5000 up Should get specail corona time for Use Extra unlimited 1 more year Or can see people 5000Km On app

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Verify that users are actually male...

I'm noticing more and more prostitution and women trying to sell their ***** on the app. I wish you people would get off your assed and start banning them. I signed up for a gay app not this nonsense.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ban nudes and dickpics from circles

It would be amazing if you could ban nudes and pics from all circles (or at least from circles where they aren't the topic of that circle). I really appreciate the idea of circles - a way to connect with others, like being in a giant gay party - fun! But have left so many times because I'm sick of ALL of the circles being full of nudes and pics, rather than actually discussing the circle topic. If you can't ban nudes and **** pics, please find a way to keep these circles on topic. Many of us use Grindr…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. CORONA VIRUS - COVID-19

Just like theaters, cinema’s, events etc worldwide i think Grindr should take up their responsibility and shut down the app at least until April 1st 2020, depending on how the evolution of this virus takes place. We all need an incentive to follow the necessary guidelines in order to stop this virus and i would bow down if a company like Grindr would show that responsibility when we ste globally asked to keep a distance from each other until this thing has passed. We all love to hook up but we need to do this for our friends, our families,…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Grindr banned me for no reason that I can tell.

Without warning, and without any explanation, and without any means of being able to lift the ban, I have been banned from Grindr. I am upset in particular because I have some good friends on the app, and also because I paid for Grindr Unlimited. I would like my account unbanned, or, barring that, at least refunded.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Do not ban IMEI! Please

Do not ban IMEI! Please

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1-click spam report plz !

so many annoying clicks to report what’s already a pain..

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow Promoting OnlyFans

Allow the promotion of websites such as OnlyFans within the social media area or bio. Grindr would provide many subscribers to websites like this and it would help guys leverage their content for income and therefore live better lives.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ethnicity filter alteration for racial prejudice

Instead of getting rid of the ethnicity filter for prejudice, get rid of the options to post “no blacks” “no whites” “no trans” “trans only” “whites only” on profiles. That’s more prejudice than anything. It’s no difference filtering ethnicity and bottom shaming, trans shaming, poz shaming, and allocating by weight, height, and tribes. Sometimes people are just into a certain ethnic background and it’s a shame to not be able to celebrate that. Some people are into chubs, some people are into men above 6 feet. We should be able to find and filter what we are looking for and…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Verified members

Paid members get some sort of badge/icon on profile to say they are verified and genuine.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Drug dealers and prostitutes - create for them them their own site

I’ve noticed the drug dealers and prostitutes stay posted on your site for several days after being reported to you, why is that? I think you could make much more money by enforcing “community guidelines” which would bring in people not interested in purchasing drugs or prostitution, and so I don’t understand why they are so prevalent and seemingly encouraged to have profiles on Grindr—?
    I suppose neither activity is harmful between consenting adults, however, wouldn’t it be better for you to create a site specifically for them? That way, those looking for dates and/or *** (without involving an exchange…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fotos

Quiero poner una foto que no es desnudo y no me deja publicarla me la rechaza quisiera saber el motivo si hay perfiles con fotos con menos ropa!??!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base