Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Novos Filtros

Dica 1 - Está faltando filtro para pesquisar pessoas Goys, Demissexuais e Assexuais e também poder pesquisar por palavras chaves no explorar. Exemplo: pesquisar palavra "macho" ou "GP" ou "C local" ou ´´pass´´ ou etc... pois nem todo mundo preenche seu cadastro no app, mas coloca alguma referência do que é ou quer ou tem ou onde está no nome de perfil. Um modo que vejo de estimular as pessoas a preencher mais dados do seu perfil é obrigar as pessoas free a preencher alguns dados importantes do seu perfil pelo menos nos páises que não são anti-gays. E somente…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Sexual activity options

Would be nice to have a section to choose our sexual activities likes, similar to the "Looking for" section.
    Include multiple choice options such as: anal, oral, light fun, rimming, no sex, no anal, bareback, etc.
    I think that would guide guys in finding like minded guys.
    Also it will free up space in typing in the 255 character box.

230 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Unlock Private Pics Gallery

Just like Scruff and Adam4Adam let me have Private Photo Gallery that I can unlock to individual guys then relock when I’m done sharing those pics. One step easy way to share several personal photos all at one time

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add Military & Police as a tribe

Have the option to filter military and uniformed men as a tribe.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Different units of measure for distance and body measures

In Canada (and other regions too I'm sure), we use the metric system for distances (km), but imperial system for body height and weight (feet and lbs).

It's not easy to mentally convert miles in km, kg in pounds and cm in feet/inches.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sexual preference

Please add ’size’ as a sexual variation. It means That you are gay But not prefer analsex. It should be added to show variery amongst gay men.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Reverse Filter

The option to filter out profiles that dont match watch youre looking for is great. But also having the option to have your profile to not appear on theirs would be even better.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Include other options for “position”

So I’m a guy who’s really not into anal. It’s assumed that all guys look for anal on Grindr, but some of us are gay, wanna have fun, but not fuck anally. So I suggest adding some other options to the “position” list so this is clear from the beginning and we, too, can indicate what we’re into. For example “oral play” “handjobs” or “rimming” could be added.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Free advanced filters and refine some filters

Look I'm a free user...i look for quick and close hookups but most of what I can find are a little out of range RN because I'm limited on how many profiles I can see which I will bring up later...i can understand having to pay for certain features but filters should never be paid for...filters like "distance" and "looking for" are a must for someone like me which also brings me back to the issue of limited profiles...ok..i see the same profiles at the top never changes but as I scroll down so far it comes up and says…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add distance to cascade

Revert the cascade back to seeing distance as you scroll.

Not sure what prompted you to keep distance visible on the favorites page and profiles (if user has it enabled) but remove it from the cascade in 7.11.1. It was helpful to visually see when I went from profiles a distance away of 10 miles to 45 miles.

Why not put the distance in a container in the left side of the screen across from the up button? This would add symmetry to the cascade and balance it out.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Filter Out Trans From Listing

There seriously needs to be an optional means of filtering out the Transgendered, the female and the non-gays.

This is primarily a gay dating site but that is not the point. The majority of use are males who are looking for males but that too is not the point.

The point is not quite that in bygone years virtually all of those using Grindr were gay male but now a very high percentage are in either varying degrees of non-gay or non-male mode, but that we are limited to only being able to view the nearest 100 or 600 profiles…

86 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Create a grindr for chubs and their admirers.

I'm a chubby guy. I like smaller guys. I wish grindr would have a separate grindr just for this community. When you message someone who you find attractive and they tell you you're too fat and ugly for sex, it's not ok. I've been told I shouldn't even be on grindr. There really isn't a place for chubs and their true chaser admirers. Who wants to see this happen?? I can't be the only one.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Dick size or endowment

Doesn’t have to be actual length but maybe below avg, avg, above avg, hung, very well endowed.
    I think many would use and look for it.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Skin color filter

I have long relationships, more or less, with black and brow people. I want a skin color filter!!! Kisses.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. You should make gay men show true photos

Hello ❗ Gay men want gay men sex with real photos to be attractive fast. I want to know age 18+. I want to know real first name of possible sex partner. I need to know size cocks. What they desire in private. Discreet.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add dad son tribe

To help identify younger men into older men you need to add dad/son tribe

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add profile info for hairy, some hair, smooth

Body hair can be as important as sexual position. This could increase your bottom line as people who have this need would pay the monthly fee to be able to filter for their match

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. More Body Type Options!

The current body type options aren’t exactly what a lot of us would prefer to use. I’ve seen a lot of Bios that say “if there was a thick body type option id choose it” so I know I’m not the only one who thinks the options need some updating! My personal suggestion for either swapping some of the ones currently available or just to be added would be
    1- Thicc
    2- Slim thicc
    3- dad bod
    4- Chub
    5- tall / lengthy

70 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Would like to search by dick size.

Would like to search for guys only with some size of dicks. It’s not a discrimination. By height we can search. If I could search by dick size it would save lots of time for me and for other guys. To do that a new field is needed. If you do it - ready to buy unlimited subscription for several years )))

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Grindr never responded after collecting my personal documents to verify age and and also not lifting the ban.

I guess I have been falsely reported as underage.
    Because that is the only possibility for which grindr should misunderstand that I'm underaged.
    I have been bullied by many people for rejecting hookup and sex. I have been abused by calling several disgusting words on me and my family. And I was blocked and reported too.
    I have created multiple accounts from same mobile number to stay away from these bullies.
    (This is because I have read somewhere from Grindr's website that upto 5 emails can be linked to a mobile number).

And one fine day, Grindr banned all my…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base