Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You should create a category for people who are bi curious

I think it’d make it a lot easier for me to find someone and or get seen, if you add a “exploring sexuality” category.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back old Tribe selection

It used to be a slider, now its a checkbox but you can only select one at a time so its just more tedious as you need to deselect the previous tribe everytime you want to search a new one

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop posers

Abolish the twitter/Instagram section. It's not a guarantee of authenticity and as that is a dating app, posing should be avoided. It's Grindr, not Playboy or Vogue. Furthermore, find a way to eliminate those who just came to show off without any intention to date or meet. It's probably destroying the original spirit this app was meant for

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. No Trans People In my Search

I love my trans brothers and sisters, but I don't want them in my feed. I am on a gay male site to find other gay men. I am seeing far too many heels and wigs on Grindr. To each their own, but I would love if my browsing experience didn't include this. Love to all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Finding a specific profile

It's not really a bug or glitch but can I rewind to a certain day at certain time to find profile that am facing difficulty finding always contact me if you have solution to my problem

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make it easier to find women

For the love of any god out there please make it easier to find women. As a lesbian I’m tired of men all up in my chat trying to get in my pants

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add beauty video call fillter

For better uses
    Please add video call beauty filter

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make a filter for age

Make a filter where only men in my age range can view and contact me I'm getting hit in by alot of old men and it's annoying to get spam from fake users .
    The filter idea I have is only men in your search can view you being weight std status should also be a search option and filter I'm seeing alot of positive ppl I only want to see negative men 50 miles or less from my area not 149 miles away

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. About community

Hmm, a lot of scammers and fakes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Let me login fast

It’s not letting me in on the app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ability to search by what other people are looking for

I want to be able to search by what other people are looking for. Like "show me people who are interested in: transgender (or bottoms or gaymers" in addition to searching for what I want. It's often easier to find what I want by narrowing down the search pool to only the people interested in keyword that match me.

Basically same

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. filter for longhair guys

hello I think a filter for hair would be good as there are more and more longhaired guys, and for whom like them it would be very helpfull to be able to find them with a filter for hair size, like bald,shaved,cut, medium and long

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make a second app

Make a second app for straight/bi women that want 🍆, as a bi guy I don't just want 🍆. I also want 😺. Sure there are 3 women for every 100 guys in my area but if the app was geared toward them that app would be successful. Copy/Paste Grindr, and gear it towards women looking for 🍆.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Be like Scruff and add a filter for men4men

As much as I love my trans brothers and sisters, it’s getting frustrating to see most of the grid taken up by trans girls. It seems like it happened overnight and many of their profiles seem fake. Scruff has a separate filter for scruffy bear men looking for scruffy bear men, which is fair bc the original intended audience for the app were for them — not twinks or trans. Grindr is an app for men looking for men. Grindr has always been our go to app and now it’s being dominated by guys looking for girls. That defeats the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Filtrování podle národnosti

Při prohlížení profilů, které se nabízejí v okolí (Moravskoslezský kraj), se poslední dobou nabízí více a více profilů polských sousedů. Poláci jako takoví jsou ok, ale jak se má Čech s Polákem domluvit, natož hledat třeba i seznámení atp.? Tak kdyby bylo možné, při zakládání profilu, uvádět i národnost (česká, polská atp.) a poté kdyby se dala filtrovat (kdo by chtěl), aby se Poláci nenabízeli.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base