Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have tribes for chubs and chasers

Have tribes for chubs and chasers. I would need to use other apps if grindr had this option

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Reverse Filter

The option to filter out profiles that dont match watch youre looking for is great. But also having the option to have your profile to not appear on theirs would be even better.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Appearing online to only favorited users.

Only let users that you have favorited see that you’re online.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Filter

I would like to see a separate filter for Bi-sexual Men & Women, also one for Lesbians

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. User Scores

User should be given a score based on a variety of predefined criteria (such as responsiveness, respectfulness, Follow-Through with plans, picture accuracy, or profile accuracy) that others can rate.

Users ratings of others ratings can be weighted differently. Assuming a score out of 5 for each category, If a user usually rates others with low scores across the board with the highest ever given being a 3, you can adjust the ratings to actually be higher. The same can be done in reverse for people who always rate high. Photofeeler.com has a rating system like that

User scores will help…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Pup or furry tribe

Pup or furry tribe

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Rename Favourite Profiles

With so many blank or nameless profiles, wouldn't it be better to be able to rename your favourites on your own device so you know who the blanks are?

I've currently got a number of blanks that I've met in person, and saved a note for each, but unless I actually go into the profile to read the note, I've no idea which one is which!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. MAKE ALT/ALTERNATIVE A TRIBE

I really wish there was an “Alt/Alternative” option under the tribes section as i identify under the Alt aesthetic And am into guys similar!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Antifilter

Please add antifilter. For example: some people don't look for sex and we can filter people who have right now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Location, etc.

Can you put in a feature where when I search near the German/French border I can keep the search results in Germany. Also, being able to search for sexual position without being a prime member would be great.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Filter for sexual orientation

Grindr is no longer only for gay men. However, there is no option for me to search for what kind of person I am looking for. Therefore, if I am a non-binary woman and most of the people on Grindr are gay men, it doesn't work. There are complaints on social media about women messaging men, but there are no options but to wait for someone to message YOU otherwise. Please make options for searching for certain kinds of people, like bisexual or pansexual. It will make everyone's experience much better.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Exclude feature

Pleae add the ability to exclude, example: exclude all guys in open relationship status

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. That thou the city has hotten bigger the people are to dl

No idea but it would be nice if grindr had an exclusive trans site. Where trans and the people who support them can gather.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. "My views" feature

Similar to scruff, you should be able to see who the profiles you've viewed throughout the day. It would make it a hell of a lot easier to find people you chatted with but somehow lost the conversation with. No, this shouldn't be premium or Xtra features, it should be free.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The number of accounts in a particular city

Hello, I'm from Poland and I've noticed that the number of accounts isn't directly proportional to the number of population in every city. Poland is very anti-gay, homophobic country and different cities are marked by different tolerance and LGBT support levels. It'd be cool to find out where do I have bigger chances to find a partner.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Not being able to tap or chat to people who view you

I if we could view or tap back or speak to people who view us that would be useful as often you can never find them on the grid afterwards if they are out of your search area. Also would be useful if those who tapped you had a different coloured square shown do that you could identify them at some point. This is the most frustrating part of this app which should be available on xtra as opposed to be directed to the page to upgrade as this seems more of an extra benefit as there appear to be…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base