Skip to content

Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1012 results found

1. Disallow blank profiles from texting you

There should be an option to disallow blank profiles from spamming messages, like a way to only allow people who have pictures on their profile to text you (if you have a picture on your profile of yourself), a feature that allows blank profiles to text you only on the condition of them sharing their pictures either privately or through their profile.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Users that don’t have a face picture or body picture being able to view my Profile and also identity should be verified bcuz of catfishers

Users that don’t have a face picture or body picture being able to view my Profile and also identity should be verified bcuz of catfishers.

I hate that blank profiles gets to view my profile and message me at that. I gotta keep blocking people like that and it’s annoying.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sir please sorry ab aage kabhi se aysa kuch nhi hoga aap Account banned ko hata do plas

Sir please sorry ab aage kabhi se aysa kuch nhi hoga aap Account banned ko hata do plzz mujhe nhi pata ki mera account banned kyu hua h no idea pr sir Banned hata do thnku soo much Grindr

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make ability to report users who have already blocked you available everywhere

I was almost scammed by someone (to use a supposed verification website but that required your card info even though it was “free”) but before I could report them I was blocked. Apparently there is a “report recent chats” feature that lets you report people who’ve blocked you, but it’s “only available in select locations”. Make it available everywhere so we can keep this app safe!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Feature to report accounts that engage in harmful behaviour

I kindly request the implementation of a reporting feature that specifically addresses cases of cyberbullying and privacy violations. This feature aims to empower users to report accounts that engage in harmful behaviors, such as cyberbullying and the unauthorized exposure of private information, such as real names, addresses, contact details, etc.

Why This Feature is Important:
    In recent years, the rise of cyberbullying and privacy violations has become a serious concern for users across various online platforms. These harmful actions not only cause emotional distress but also pose a threat to the safety and well-being of affected individuals. By providing an…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Expiry pieces option for free user or all

This app should have expiry pics option for free user and expiry pics should be unlimited send

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Report doesn’t work anymore

The report button doesn’t work anymore. I have reported some accounts for being racist and they are still there. And some accounts for threatening me and they are still there.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Prevent screenshotting

I put my pics in an album for a reason. People are screenshotting my private pics by liking the photo, which shows up in the chat log then being able to open up the pic and screenshotting it. Fix this shit Grindr, it's not good enough.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Seria ótimo, perfil somente com fotos de rosto

Seria melhor perfil somente com fotos de rosto, por segurança. Tem muitos com ma intenção no aplicativo, sem perfil, descrição etc.. Isso acaba prejudicando.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. banning people

It’s wrong that a lot of my friends and I have noticed you don’t actually investigate when people we may not even interact with even can just make a profile up and complain about someone falsely and have them banned without Grindr staff even investigating the claim. We have folllwed all rules and regulations but in this world people may feel rejected for simply then not being your type and are vindictive people who are insecure taking it to that extreme knowing you will ban them for good. Loyal customers that pay? How does that make sense and you are…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2 step authentication verification

2 step authentication verification

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Block the user

This is not idea but rather complaint. A user just asked my no. Ani when i refused he told me he will defame me. Report my id and reveal personal info. And then he blocked me. Now i dont have access to his id, how can i even report the account. And if in case if he misuses my info. Who will be responsible. No feature to report such accounts.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Deletion of photos from conversations if you delete them from a private gallery/media

Photos that you send to someone and then get deleted from a private gallery/media should disappear from the entire conversation in all people, not like it is currently that all photos stay and it should show that they are unavailable. Something similar to how it is on a gallery basis when you stop sharing an album and can't access it. In general, the problem is that photos should delete themselves with everyone after you delete them with yourself from the gallery/media

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add notes on blocked user

It would be nice to be able to add notes on blocked users to describe why we blocked them

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Data criação do perfil

Sugiro que seja possível ver a data de criação do perdi para todos os usuários ou que se tenha algum tipo de sinal indicando que o perfil foi criado recente. Está ocorrendo de usuários criarem perfil fake e conversarem com você, pedem para trocar nudes e etc. no dia seguinte recebi ligação de um suposto advogado dizendo que troquei nudes com um menor de idade e que querem dinheiro para não denunciar. Se tivesse um indicador de que é um usuário criado recentemente seria mais um ponto para prestar atenção. Geralmente esses perfis fake conversam de 70 a 100km de…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sexual partners STD tracking and notification.

A voluntary system encourages you to record your sexual partners within grindr. Maybe when you meet up you scan a QR code, that then logs that those two users have had contact, in the event that one of those users contracts an STD they can click a button that notifies the other user/s they have tested positive. Because honestly trying to remember every guy you slept with with and find them on Grindr again to let the know isn't easy. This also alleviates the need for those awkward conversations. Then the data resets every time you update your last tested…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. People using my pictures and making up stuff about me slandering my name there should be way more strict with sign up protocols

People using my pictures and making up stuff about me slandering my name there should be way more strict with sign up protocols and report to police option this person says they know me and really scared for my safety what is it slander internet bullying taking all day for my report get on it ......

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Need an option to mark profiles we are not interested in. Not block or report.

Able to mark a profile with a red X where the gold star would normally go. That way even if they change up the name and picture the red X would still be there. There are folks on here that don't neccessarily need to be blocked or reported but we just arent interested in. The block feature only makes them mad making you a target if they are not well adjusted in the head.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Change monkeypox to mpox

To align with health organizations and limit discrimination, health organizations worldwide are stopping the use of the term Monkeypox and replacing it with mpox. It would be highly advisable that considering this is an app that serves the community that this term gets the most backlash from would adopt this new terminology immediately within profile settings and throughout the app.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 6 votes

We're glad you're here