Skip to content

Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1009 results found

1. Rating Profile!

Allow to ensure the great experience with your date! Measured out of 5 stars. Ratings anonymously of both parts, bringing in a fun way the ability to meet safest and real profiles!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The fact people are blanking profiles to set people up and then repot them after barrowing thire shit or asking or takeing it while im aslee

This has gotten me beat up by my house guest and the police won't do anything about it I have stiches in my face I mean I put my pictures up for view and every one's sitting around laughing knowing I already had brain damnage key word had and I only have one lungs so while y'all have 2lung and he dose to it's all I can do to protect my self while they keep pressing everything to have a revengeful comment that he thinks exacuses him from one or any laws or repercussions while he continues to do stand…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Exact distance shouldn't be shown for people less than a km away

Ive had issues with creeps who can see I'm 20 meters away and essentially msg bomb me or comment on my appearance when I'm out. It's creepy and I think it's really unsafe to have an exact distance shown for those that are closer than a km from you. Tinder has this feature too

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Threat and asking for money ! FRIGHTENING REAL EXPERIENCE 12/9/21

I was the recent (almost) victim this past weekend of THREAT and ASKING FOR MONEY. Look, we all know that this is 98% a sex site. After a very "descriptive" conversation with a Grindr member, a dude gave me his telephone number with Area Code 657 and told me to call him. (I did NOT give him mine.) I called it and was told that the "Google Subscriber was not available." I messaged him back on Grindr and was told "I have company right now and cannot talk " THE NEXT DAY, I received a call on my cell phone…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Privacy Switch

Privacy Switch to hide anyone with in 750-1000ft of your location. Mainly to avoid near by neighbors.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Someone hacking and removing people while im messaging them

Make sure to have antihacking blockers to remove unnecessary profiles who are just hacking and catfish's

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The Membership fee is too high and the free version offers too little: Not safe or fair Privacy=Money.

It's a fact other apps have been sued for overlooking the safety of their clients. It is not reasonable that a paying member gets incognito privileges to lurk & troll all, yet a free account suffers this secret observation by those with money. Having money does not guarantee your patron isn't some psycho, it leaves the unsuspecting others at theer y if those affording the ability to cloak themselves. Need I sight a case where several kidnappings, rapes and eventually murder happened with Adam4Adam and their GPS systems? If you are about the customer experience and most importantly, safety, it…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. UNSHARE ALL

Please add an UNSHARE ALL or RELOCK ALL feature in Album Sharing. I’m beginning to find that there are users from the past who still have access to my private album but who do not show up in the “shared with” list. Besides there being another glitch with your app, we occasionally need to unshare with all for privacy and safety reasons!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. BLANK PROFILE PIC = NO ONE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO CREATE A PROFILE WITHOUT < FIRST> UPLOADING A PARTIAL BODY OR PARTIAL FACE PIC

BLANK PROFILES SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED. PICS OF RANDOM MOUNTAINS, CARS, ect,. SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO EVEN CREATE AN ACCOUNT… (( PERIOD))!!!!

NO ONE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO CREATE A PROFILE WITHOUT FIRST UPLOADING A PARTIAL OR FULL BODY OR PARTIAL OR FULL FACE PIC…. END OF STORY!!!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Let you know who blocked you

I understand that you can’t interact with someone that blocked you, but you should be able to see who has blocked you in case you have to report an account

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Prevent gang bullying

Manytimes a group of users will gang up on a victim user.. to play around, or keep him busy, or confused. It would be great if Grindr had an option to report these cases or for Grindr to help the victim by giving an alert of some sort informing him that its likely that most messages are coming from the same group of people to not fall for their trap.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. FAKE ID THROUGH FRONT CAMERA

Fake people are always present, and the biggest problem of this app.
    There’s the need of an AI system that verifies INTERNALLY the face of the person through the front camera for every photo added containing a face (this would be totally private and it would mantain privacy).
    In this way if i ask for a facepic to anyone it will be shure it’s him. If the photo added didn’t contain a face this tool would not be used, but at least i would know it’s not a fake from his sending of a face picture, that surely would correspond…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. "Block back" Block a Blocker

This blocking process needs some clear thought.

When a user initiates a block he can unblock anytime he wants and view, contact, harass or otherwise stalk the user he previously blocked. Furthermore, the person being blocked loses the entire chat. We have a right to that data. It is a direct conversation and we are entitled to access.

At a minimum, blocked users should:
    1. Have access to all the data passed between the concerned parties including but not limited to text, pics, gifs, memes etc.

B. The user that got blocked should have the ability to block the user…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make it possible to be invisible to other people in certain geographic areas like work or home for privacy.

This would allow you to not be seen by people near your home (neighbors) or coworkers. But even more importantly, for people like me who work in education, we wouldn’t have to worry about our students finding us if we forget to swipe the app closed before heading to work or something. Our students wouldn’t be able to find us by opening the app with a fake account they’ve created (not that hard to fake their age) and all the sudden there we are connected in a very inappropriate way because of our close proximity in that moment. I’m sure…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make Web version available to all for free.

Some of us live in dangerous areas and/or in the closet.
    We cannot DOWNLOAD the APP on our PHONES and risk getting caught; THEREFORE make the WEB VERSION available to all for free.
    For once quit being CUNTS. It is very Crucial and important, UNDERSTAND THAT this is a matter of life or death to some us. LITERALLY.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Instagram link should require VERIFICATION

You should be required to VERIFY YOUR INSTAGRAM LINK with the login process!

(It's crazy to me that this is not in place like on Tinder)
    Verification is so important, partly for our safety to avoid catfishers with malicious intent.
    But most of all for the VICTIMS of identity theft and defamation. It's crazy to me that you will allow anyone to personate someone with a profile link.

There are so many people, straight and gay, that report this problem on public forums, and how this abuse is a big issue to them.

Grindr, you have a responsibility here!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a verification button

The verification button allows us to know and be sure whom we are talking to.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Access to Grindr only by verified users with face pics

Make Grindr only accessible to those who have face photos and can verify their identification via drivers license or passport this will stop abuse of the app and deter bots and underage users which are prolific on this app

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Disallow blank profiles from texting you

There should be an option to disallow blank profiles from spamming messages, like a way to only allow people who have pictures on their profile to text you (if you have a picture on your profile of yourself), a feature that allows blank profiles to text you only on the condition of them sharing their pictures either privately or through their profile.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Users that don’t have a face picture or body picture being able to view my Profile and also identity should be verified bcuz of catfishers

Users that don’t have a face picture or body picture being able to view my Profile and also identity should be verified bcuz of catfishers.

I hate that blank profiles gets to view my profile and message me at that. I gotta keep blocking people like that and it’s annoying.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base