Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Would like to display the star in explorer on profiles I have marked as favorite

Would like you to display the star in explorer on profiles I have marked as favorite

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sexual preference

Please add ’size’ as a sexual variation. It means That you are gay But not prefer analsex. It should be added to show variery amongst gay men.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New Tribe “Witchy”

A witchy tribe would include all lgbt of various spiritualities and religions as their main drive in life.

Grindr is quickly becoming the app of choice not for just booking up for dating since other dating apps are flawed in innumerable ways.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Section for ‘fem’ guys (not trans) to go for masculine admirers

I am a ‘gem’ guy, I’m not trans just feminine. I put myself into the ‘trans’ tribes section as I tend to find a lot of masculine guys like ‘my look’ however, I am not trans. I then get a lot of questions asking if I am trans or am I transitioning. That is not me and whilst it does not bother me at all, it would be super good if we had a section where feminine guys can go who are just simply, feminine and then other guys who like ‘the feminine look’ in a guy can go to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. bisexual filter

i feel like there's a significant difference in personality between bisexual and exclusively homosexual members of the site

bisexuals have talking points and interests that can significantly differ from exclusively homosexual people too.

additionally a "level of masculinity" and "degree of fitness" feature would also be helpful since i see a lot of other bios specifically mentioning "no fems" or "no chubs" or the opposite

im bi and i want to talk about girls with the guy whos a.. and ba..s im su.king sometimes

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. bisexual filter

i feel like there's a significant difference in personality between bisexual and exclusively homosexual members of the site :/

bisexuals have talking points and interests that can significantly differ from exclusively homosexual people too.

additionally a "level of masculinity" and "degree of fitness" feature would also be helpful since i see a lot of other bios specifically mentioning "no fems" or "no chubs" or the opposite

im bi and i want to talk about girls with the guy whos a** and ba*s im suking sometimes
    :/

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Not being able to tap or chat to people who view you

I if we could view or tap back or speak to people who view us that would be useful as often you can never find them on the grid afterwards if they are out of your search area. Also would be useful if those who tapped you had a different coloured square shown do that you could identify them at some point. This is the most frustrating part of this app which should be available on xtra as opposed to be directed to the page to upgrade as this seems more of an extra benefit as there appear to be…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add "chubs" "superchubs" "chaser" in tribes

Plus size people and those who like them should be welcome on grinder too

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Filters and photos!!

The app is generally okay. But it's TOO restricted. It would help a lot if they at least made the Role and Photo filters free. That would make things much easier and it would be much more comfortable to search, since those options are very limited. And there is another problem, when I am searching by location, there comes a point where I try to open a profile, another one opens and it does not allow us to see the one we wanted; all this would make the application much better ..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I am an Asian and I want to search only for Asians

I am an Asian and I want to search only for Asians
    I remember having this function in the past. Why do not have now?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. No response**

I think it should be mandatory for someone to reply, weather it say their not interested or they like you. No ignores! We're all grown here. Let's grow some balls guys !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add a definition of the terms of types of men are desired

Help new gays understand how to converse and get better results when attempting to make a connection

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. SNAPCHAT

Along with Instagram, Twitter and Facebook - Snapchat should also be an option to link with our profiles. It’s heavily used throughout the app especially to “verify” one’s authenticity or as an extra level of privacy.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Grindr never responded after collecting my personal documents to verify age and and also not lifting the ban.

I guess I have been falsely reported as underage.
    Because that is the only possibility for which grindr should misunderstand that I'm underaged.
    I have been bullied by many people for rejecting hookup and sex. I have been abused by calling several disgusting words on me and my family. And I was blocked and reported too.
    I have created multiple accounts from same mobile number to stay away from these bullies.
    (This is because I have read somewhere from Grindr's website that upto 5 emails can be linked to a mobile number).

And one fine day, Grindr banned all my…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Pup or furry tribe

Pup or furry tribe

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Encourage local activists to fight for gender equality

Encourage local activists to fight for gender equality:

Grindr is not only a social network, it is a safe place for millions of LGBTist people around the globe.
       As an activist living in Morocco, I have few places to magnifest but fortunately I also have hope that Grind may become more than a social media by being a safe place for people like me to share a noble call for a conscious community. Remember that consciousness is the door for the LGBT community in Morocco and elsewhere to get up together and to continue fighting against inequality on all…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Smaller Endowed Face Search Difficulties

Please add an option in the Expectations section of profile and a corresponding filter option so that those with smaller-than-average endowments and their admirers can find one another. The widespread fetishization of larger endowments within the gay community already makes it difficult enough to find suitable partners. Something like “I’m into Small/Average/Large endowments” is all that would be needed in profile. No need for individuals to label their own endowment size in public profile. My Type filter option would read “Likes Small/Average/Large Endowments”. Simple.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Separated profile types (existing/new)

Option to choose if you want separate display of new profiles or split them as is in app

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add dominant/submissive

Add dom/sub to filter.

Kinks
    Hard limits
    Soft limits

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base