Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Skin color filter

I have long relationships, more or less, with black and brow people. I want a skin color filter!!! Kisses.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A spot to put orientation

Add a orientation category gay/questioning/bi/pan/etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Reverse Filter

The option to filter out profiles that dont match watch youre looking for is great. But also having the option to have your profile to not appear on theirs would be even better.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Appearing online to only favorited users.

Only let users that you have favorited see that you’re online.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Filter

I would like to see a separate filter for Bi-sexual Men & Women, also one for Lesbians

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. NO CHUBS AND CHASERS CATEGORIES

This has been written by many ppl tweaks have happened and thisbis something minor to add why is it taking so long Grindr is ine of the biggest platforms and you have discriminated and left out a large group...this has been asked for by many members and myself a paying member for years. This is unnaceptable

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. User Scores

User should be given a score based on a variety of predefined criteria (such as responsiveness, respectfulness, Follow-Through with plans, picture accuracy, or profile accuracy) that others can rate.

Users ratings of others ratings can be weighted differently. Assuming a score out of 5 for each category, If a user usually rates others with low scores across the board with the highest ever given being a 3, you can adjust the ratings to actually be higher. The same can be done in reverse for people who always rate high. Photofeeler.com has a rating system like that

User scores will help…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. hard for me as a person who just found out they’re gay, it’s hard to find people or know what tribe to place

I think we should add a tribe for people that have just came out, or are bi curious. It’d be interesting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Screen name

Being able to search for someone under a screen name . It’s so difficult to find someone . So implement screen names would be the best .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. If you Top you only see bottoms/vers and if you bottom top/vers

I think if you are top you should see everyone except tops and same with bottoms so that it would be better because there are harassment issues where a top will know you are a top but still harass you with dick pics

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ethnicity filter

I would like to have that filter back, I am a latino in his 30's I have traveled a lot and have developed certain tendency to specific ethnicities that for mostly cultural reasons I feel very attracted to. I am a very open person that condemn racism and discrimination but I do not see how taking down the filter alone works on the fight against exclusion and discrimination. I actually believe this might even deepen the invisibility of minorities from the view of people that could be really interested on interacting with who is different, as well as, obstructing the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I don't wanna be messaged by people more than 15 miles away from mw

Tired of people messaging me from 156 miles away. I'm not going that far to meet anyone on this app. It's just a waste of time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bring back distance on the top of the browse tab

The distance use to be at the top of the browse tab as you scrolled. Bring that back

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. More Profile Customization

And filter options. There's literally nothing wrong with adding more of these because if you leave them out, it'd make no difference.

But for those who really want to accurately describe what their desires are, this could definitely coin a win for us. What I can understand is that the less on a profile the more room for chatting... but grindr is multipurpose so I'd say it's still a solid idea.

Here's some prompts/fields that could be put in:

Under Identity
    - Are you: Masculine/Feminine/Androgynous/Other?
    - Sexuality: Gay, Bi, Straight, Curious, Other?
    Discreet: y/n
    Face pics: (same prompts as send…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add Bisexual to the tribes

Im missing this to be able to find fellow bisexual guys.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Being interacted with users outside of my age-range

Please make an "Only ages min-max can see me" option.

It is very uncomfortable being messaged, seen, and tapped by people who have a large age-gap between me and them.

It isn't my thing, and i do not wish to be seen or messaged by anyone outside my specified age-range.

Please consider younger users and their safety/comfort.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base