Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The "Trans" tribe should be exclusive to trans people, as it says.

The trans tribe, as it states, is and should be only for trans people. It is not for cis people seeking trans people or even crossdressers. For crossdressers, it should be it's own category. The trans tribe should be special in a way, because it isn't an "interest" like "geek". Let trans people have their own space in the app to not be infiltrated by cis people.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add distance to cascade

Revert the cascade back to seeing distance as you scroll.

Not sure what prompted you to keep distance visible on the favorites page and profiles (if user has it enabled) but remove it from the cascade in 7.11.1. It was helpful to visually see when I went from profiles a distance away of 10 miles to 45 miles.

Why not put the distance in a container in the left side of the screen across from the up button? This would add symmetry to the cascade and balance it out.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Chub/Chaser discrimination??

As a paying member why is it so hard to add chub/chaser as a group on here....i have asked multiple times and it has been in the topics because i have seen others ask? This should be as inclusive as possible....what is the problem here...every other app has added it except grindr why?

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Sex parties

Sex parties! You should have some kind of sex party option.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I want web grindr back

I really like web grindr as i can use it at work where cell phones are not allowed

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Create a grindr for chubs and their admirers.

I'm a chubby guy. I like smaller guys. I wish grindr would have a separate grindr just for this community. When you message someone who you find attractive and they tell you you're too fat and ugly for sex, it's not ok. I've been told I shouldn't even be on grindr. There really isn't a place for chubs and their true chaser admirers. Who wants to see this happen?? I can't be the only one.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add profile info for hairy, some hair, smooth

Body hair can be as important as sexual position. This could increase your bottom line as people who have this need would pay the monthly fee to be able to filter for their match

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. “Looking for” option that has various physical feature options

I’d like to be able to search for guys who are interested in chubs and bears, or guys who are into twinks, or hairy, etc

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add a “Vaccinated” filter

During this pandemic, it is important to be extra cautious around others. Therefore, there should be a “fully vaccinated”, “partially vaccinated” or “unvaccinated” filter that allows users to state whether or not they have been vaccinated against COVID. This will allow us to meet up with those we deem safe to be around with.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Put the cascade back to a single screen.

Switching between tabs to see who is new and who is around me isn’t a good experience. Also, who cares to see new profiles 300 miles away?

Kudos for finally changing the label from Fresh Faces to just Fresh — you may finally be acknowledging the casual user’s cascade does not look anything like your marketing materials.

Revert to the single cascade, please!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Covid vaccine filter

There should be a filter to sort people who have had their Covid vaccines or some kind of profile indication whether or not someone is vaccinated

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make this a male gay app for men

Back in 2009, one of the original Grindr rules was that you had to be of age (usually 18) and male. MALE! What’s a male? Ohhh my goodness how could Grindr be so exclusive! Isn’t it ironic how a woke ignorant culture of insanely evolving political correctness is eroding even the most basic, common sense thoughts about what a dick for dick means. I’m beyond fed up with trying to pacify everyone’s ever changing rules. Cos, sis, tranny intersect purple blue and hamsters. Oh and while we are are it, where are the lesbians and men seeking women, (penis for…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Two new tribes for chub lovers/ chub people

There should be two new tribes for chasers (people who like fat guys) and chubs (people who are fat) because it’s hard to find people otherwise

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Dick size or endowment

Doesn’t have to be actual length but maybe below avg, avg, above avg, hung, very well endowed.
    I think many would use and look for it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. have a new filter for covid vaccine status

given the current covid 19 situation. we should be able to enter whats our status for e.g fully vaccinated, partially vaccinated, not vaccinated and covid recovered . This will enable us to approach profiles accordingly ( similar to how u have hiv today on the app )

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. have a new filter for covid vaccine status

given the current covid 19 situation. we should be able to enter whats our status for e.g fully vaccinated, partially vaccinated, not vaccinated and covid recovered . This will enable us to approach profiles accordingly ( similar to how u have hiv today on the app )

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. You should make gay men show true photos

Hello ❗ Gay men want gay men sex with real photos to be attractive fast. I want to know age 18+. I want to know real first name of possible sex partner. I need to know size cocks. What they desire in private. Discreet.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Concentration of users nearby

Would allow you to see how many profiles are in your radius even if you can’t see them without premium.

For instance, “2,234 profiles within 1 km” appears at the top of the profile grid screen.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Free advanced filters and refine some filters

Look I'm a free user...i look for quick and close hookups but most of what I can find are a little out of range RN because I'm limited on how many profiles I can see which I will bring up later...i can understand having to pay for certain features but filters should never be paid for...filters like "distance" and "looking for" are a must for someone like me which also brings me back to the issue of limited profiles...ok..i see the same profiles at the top never changes but as I scroll down so far it comes up and says…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base