Skip to content

Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

551 results found

1. Stop Ignoring the critical misuse in Chile (country)

I live in Chile. Several years ago the app stopped being safe for gays in Chile. First there were the profiles of trans scorts, then straight scorts were added, the sale of illicit drugs was unleashed. Today in the app when you open it you will be surprised that more than half of the profiles are not gay, but straight people. Today, March 23, 2024, we learned of a hate crime that was facilitated through Grindr. A boy of only 27 years old was murdered in cold blood by an 18-year-old man who invited him to an allegedly sexual encounter.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. $

make free

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. New notification settings

If you ask me one more time about my notification settings, I will uninstall this app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. View blocked chats

Ability to retain chat history when someone blocks you. Users can misuse or abuse info in a chat that you no longer have access to. Very on

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. fake profiles sending messages; and probably harming real API guys in the process

Four of the last 20 messages I've received (20%) are from profiles that clearly belong to people who are running scams. The pattern is consistent. Usually the person is much farther away than other profiles (i.e., 4 miles, compared to 1-2), most commonly the profile photo is of someone of Asian descent, and the opening line is always something like "what are you looking for on here?" (which would be clear if they read my profile). No matter what you respond with, you get a message back that says something like "I'm looking for friends and a deep relationship with…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Host or join an event

to be able to host or join an event where people can click on it if they are interested and the host could then accept or who will be going. For example if I want to host a cum and go next Tuesday at my place, people can show their interest and I can accept those i like to well, cum and go. Or whatever idea or party event the person wants to do. There’s something like that on sniffies dot com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Moderation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. People use the block button and all u did was say hello. Dont let people use block unless the have a valid reason provided. Causes ment. ill

People use the block button and all u did was say hello. Dont let people use block unless the have a valid reason provided. Causes mental issues and Lowers self confidence cause they don't know what they did. Blocking someone to try to make yourself feel better is pathetic.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Message Sync

Message Sync - I do not see the back up feature on Android anymore. I hope that message sync allows me to continue using the app in between platforms without loosong data. This would make it a seemless transition specially for someone changing to iOS from Android or cice versa

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. give some context when you ban people

I am tired of the constant bans this app provides, I always have to figure out what I did wrong, and I am still confused what happened. I send an appeal request and like 4 days later someone contacts me with no new information and just says a generic we have the right to ban people. I only got unbanned by proving my identity please make this better instead of just banning someone please provide them details to build a proper defense against false bans as they are a more common occurrence than Grindr LLC wants you to believe.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Repondre aux gens quand on bloque les profils

J’ai mon compte depuis des années et j’ai été bloqué depuis un mois. Je n’ai pas de réponse. Je ne sais même pas pourquoi je n’ai rien commis illégal ou rien qui ne respecte pas les règles. Grindr et cependant je ne peux plus l’utiliser. J’ai trois voisins qui m’harcelaient, je les ai gentillement envoyés bouler et je suis soudainement bloqué avec interdiction totale de même pouvoir recréer un compte

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Paid fast track pic approval with feedback

Pic approvals are so hit and miss. Feedback would be great. Why did it get declined. Your guidelines say if it can't go on insta it can't go here but I've had insta pics declined on grindr. Upload again and it's declined, upload again it's approved. I'd pay to know why it was declined. Update to this.... You must have a team of nuns approving pics and mine is goingb to that team cause I've had a pic declined that has zeo nudity and a big ass sticker over my junk. I jave had racier pics approved. Create some approval…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Catfish’s fake profiles and its just sadistic depressing torture

Catfish’s fake profiles and its just sadistic depressing torture

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Do something about the fakes and scammers!

There are a ridiculous amount of fake/spam profiles on Grindr! One of the most prevalent ones that I’ve seen are supposed dominant trans women looking for subs. They use pictures pulled from the internet, usually of popular trans performers (I’ve confirmed this through Google image searches, and even reaching out to one on Reddit), and the insist on people who contact them introduce themselves with their name, age, location, job, and other potentially identifying information. I have been scammed before (not on Grindr) where they threatened to release my personal photos and identifying information unless I sent them money. And…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. GRINDR IS PREJUDICE AGAINST PEOPLE OF COLOR

WHY DON'T YOU INCLUDE EVERYONE, OF ALL NATIONALITIES, IN YOUR LIST OF PHOTOS WE CAN NOT POST ON OUR PROFILES. I'VE SEEN AT LEAST 4 OTHER PROFILES THAT ARE COMPLETELY NUDE AND THEIR ALL CAUCASIAN, BUT WHEN I PUT A PHOTO OF PARTIAL NUDITY, IT'S QUICKLY FLAGGED, WHY IS THAT, GRINDR?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. scams

90% of the messages I receive follow the same script. How was/is your day. What do you do for work? Can we chat on whatsapp/telegraph cuz I'm not here often.It's gotten to the point if someone just asks "how was your day" I just block them right away at the first intro. You gotta do something about the scam artists....

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Disrespectful Hypocritical Antagonists

Throughout our history as being a gay male, looking for another gay male, with online activity, we were stoked when Grindr came out. Now people tend to just blatantly say the rudest shit to you, because you aren’t their type, not willing to pay them, or you happen to have a dick. What happened to the golden gays and golden days. Get me the fuck off of here. So many accounts signed up or are associated with my phone number, and even email address, yet I have one active account, at times unable to change my password, etc. there are…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add filter to filter out transgender

Add a filter to restore the option for gay men to use Grindr. Trans need either thier own app or Grindr shoulr alow men seeking men, which was the basis for Grindr, to filter our trans profiles. Trans people profiles would still show for those that are interested in Trans.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When someone says they will trade pictures and then receive the pic they block you there should be an automatic button that when you see the

There would be a mandatory pic of person that could be verified and only people who are verified are allowed to chat or communicate also if you made it where when a person sends a pic both parties agree to share pics they automatically get the other. Persons picture even if they block you. This would only be fair

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Answer your emails!! I have so many questions unanswered it’s not fun and downright embarrassing and unprofessional.

This company as a whole is completely unhinged and unprofessional. You lack common human decency and your refusal to answer emails is laughable. You need better everything for this company. Actually I think this company should just keel over and die already! This company has so many bad reviews it’s no wonder you want to copy/imitate your competitors. You don’t even have a single original idea to spare. I will also like to add that the use of AI to handle your affairs is downright LAZY. When someone asks for a supervisor get them a supervisor

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I dont want to bee seen by people twice my age

I frequently get messaged by people in their 50s 60s and 70s I do not want to interact with them at all I'm getting tired of blocking all of them id much rather not interact with them at all

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base