Grindr Feature Requests

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why is blocking limited?

There is so much spam and too many disrespectful people it seems you would allow unlimited blocking. This makes it seem like you are endorsing the negative experience one has to put up with on grindr.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Blocks & Favorites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to block/ignore all “trans”

I happily pay monthly...actually yearly but I digress...for the use and ease of Grindr. I love being able to open an app and quickly get some 🍆. However, I’m quickly getting irritated of logging in and having to deal with tranny’s. I don’t pay money to have to deal with MTF and or FTM. Grindr was about GAY MEN and I’m not sure WTF happened but it isn’t working. Maybe y’all should leave Grindr to the queers and of you want to be “inclusive” to whatever tranny’s are supposed to be make a new app strictly for that ****.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow Fake Gps

Please allow mock/simulated locations, before you block that option the app it doesnt feel the same, bored.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. After the last update the people I have blocked can see me and I can see them

After the last update the people I have blocked can see me and I can see them

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Block email address rather than profile

Rather than blocking a profile for them to get a new one is it possible to either also block the email address associated with that profile too?

This would save a lot of hassle for those bores that do t get the hint and then create another new profile to try to communicate with us.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Notification before being blocked and the option to stop it

To have the option to be notified be for getting blocked because people block u for stupid reasons like me I am blocked because I did not want to send pics of my private parts so that person had me blocked!! I have never disrespected your terms and rules of this service nore will I ever. I need this issue to be resolved. Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It is often uncomfortable or impossible to disclose a change in STD status. Therefore, this option would allow users to do it in away that m

It is often uncomfortable or impossible to disclose a change in STD status. Therefore, this option would allow users to do it in away that makes them feel more comfortable.

The option should allow you to select the recipients of the message, including those profiles you have previously blocked. (We have all had a hookup that wasn’t so great

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Be alerted when someone favorites you

Get an alert message when someone stars your profile.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. View who blocked you

View who blocked you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Keep older men from messaging

Have profile settings that restrict those outside of a set age range or position from being able to see your profile. As a 30 year old, I don’t like getting unsolicited **** pics from individuals that are outside of the criteria I am searching for.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Atualização de sistema

Todos os perfis que foram bloqueados estão retornando. Perda de tempo!!!! Ajustem esse bug. Se o perfil é bloqueado significa que eu não desejo este perfil em meu feed. Por favor atualizem o sistema

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Clarification

Hi may i seek a clarification to why my account was suddenly blocked.

Yesterdai i chatted with a fella over private chat, and i courteously back down when he invited me for home coffee.

He further sent unkind remarks with my own sent back to me.

So i began to block him off from my grindr app.

Being a matured person suffice to pratice courtesy, and to turn a request, and wishing the person a good day.

Today i chatted with an old encounter, which himself is partnered. So i kindly said i am no longer keen to proceed, vs…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Blocked function

Ability to continue viewing the chat and profile ID of a user who blocked you. It can happen that a user blocks you for no reason or after receiving your photos or after verbally attacking you and you can do absolutely nothing if he starts using your photos and informations because you no longer even see his ID or his chat; you can’t block or report him! This makes absolutely no sense and is dangerous for the safety of honest users who are defenseless in the face of incorrect and dangerous users. Please change the block function.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fix the problem with messages not working and not being sent.

Send the messages and make sure they send so everybody knows if they get their own messages or not

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Εχω μπλοκαριστει δίχως λογο

Έχω μπλοκαριστεί δίχως λίγο.
    Παρακαλώ λύστε το

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make “blocking” a right not a privilege we have to pay for. I just got harassed and couldn’t block someone so they kept sending mean message

Make “blocking” a right not a privilege we have to pay for. I just got harassed and couldn’t block someone so they kept sending mean messages

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Don’t show me users who won’t be interested in me

Automatically hide profiles based on 2-way criteria: I could enter absolute filters (e.g. age-range, has photo, position). I never see profiles that fall outside those criteria and those users never see my profile.

So I could say that those without a pic can’t view my profile and those who are absolutely not interested in guys in my age-range will not show to me.

Ethnicity should NOT be one of these filter options.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 33 34
  • Don't see your idea?

Grindr Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base