Grindr Feature Requests

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Muy buena aplicación excelente pero me suspendieron sin razón alguna pido mi desbloqueo gracias

Muy buena la aplicación me gusta mucho pero no me gusta que me hayan suspendido sin razón alguna y me ponen mentiras por eso con todo respeto pido el desbloqueo inmediato de mi cuenta gracias y felicidades por qué es muy buena aplicación

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Blocks & Favorites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cost of unlimited and extra way too expensive

I would be interested in either Xtra or unlimited if the cost was below $5 a month. We’ve all see memes about how nobody pays for apps really even if they’re helpful. Just load up on more of your HORRIBLE amounts of ads and offer it to us at a discount. I have a back ground in finance. Truthfully speaking, the amount you’re charging for the premium services leads me to believe extremely poor financial decisions have been made in the company, and last minute money making ideas have been implemented to help save face. Myself, and many of my…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ads

I love the app but the amount of ads make it unusable. Please fix it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Grindr Unlimited- 6 month option?

Would be great if Grindr could offer a more affordable option to the new Unlimited product? 6 month option - even if to existing Xtra customers?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Explore  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make the name field required

So many guys don't have a profile name so it's hard to keep track when you are chatting with 5 guys with no name and a generic profile pic. Make it required. (Helpful when you get notifications). If they don't have a name, give them a random number #RF-9384 or whatever. And make them have at least 5 characters in their name so they don't just type one letter. And require at least 5 alphanumberic characters so its recognizable.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Filter for **** size

Need a filter for **** size with scale S, M, L, XL and XXL that can be searched by users, because some of us wants to know partner’s size when it comes to comfortable ***.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Memory usage and efficiency

The newest version for the Android platform (on a Galaxy S7) is a memory hog. It drains the battery way to fast and crashes randomly. I had not had this issue before it automatically updated to the current version, which I can't see now because it keeps crashing and am uninstalling.

Please invest a bit more in the development of a more efficient core for this application.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Artist Istaan Sep 20, 01:27 PDT Thanks a lot for your help. But please make sure to get a complete verification of the person who is mak

Thanks a lot for your help. But please make sure to get a complete verification of the person who is making an account on your app is totally a same person or not. Might be he or she is someone fraud and sharing someone other's personal information to strangers.
    I'll suggest you to add some OTP virification policies on account holder's phone number so that they couldn't use other's details. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Protect against screenshots / cat fishers

There should be a function where screenshots are prevented on this app or "seen" like Snapchat. It protects everyone's privacy and potential cat fishes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Profile verification

For years people have been asking for a proper profile verification feature.

You do not listen, you do not act.

So many fake profiles, you must be losing so many potential sales and customers because if this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Useless Tap feature

Can we talk about this wonderful taps feature you created? Yes I guess good for those who aren’t as likely to say hello for fear or whatever. But it’s nothing of the sort. The only taps I get is from bots. Is there anyway to get rid/disable the tap feature? If not can we figure that out kind of annoying to get tapped so many times only to see it being a fake person. It’s a useless function at the moment.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Location

So one of the many reasons I love tinder is because when you change your location, you show up there too. For example, if I put that I'm in California but I live in New York, my profile will show up in California because I can change that. If Grindr allowed for that I would 1 million percent cancel my tinder golf subscription and join the Grindr one. I love this feature a lot and I really hope you guys have this feature. I know you can travel with Grindr unlimited but I'm a trans girl so I don't like…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Connectivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. scarlett

scarlett

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. scarlett

eeee

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fake people

It will be good to block fake people! So many people are fake and the application became boring ! Always block someone !
    I use other application like Drivy who control you are real !
    It will be better for users to be sure that people make the same control ! It’s easy and people can understand to do this to be quiet

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Browser app

Allow messages from browser

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. i am tired of getting so much spam and not having enough blocks could you please set an automatic blocker for spam

i am so sick tired of getting so much spam redirecting me to other sites and not having enough blocks to deal with them... could you please set an automatic blocker for spam that is reported to you .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Blocks & Favorites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Interested or not

There should be an interested or not interested feature, so if you hit not interested the person sending you a message is told the user is not interested in chat etc, at least its better than being ignored

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Messages

Fix messaging, most messages stay as sent or don't go anywhere, make read/seen stamps a universal feature

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Hi. I have a suggestion for the grindr app. I think it would be very useful if instead of using imperial or metric measurements for everythi

Hi. I have a suggestion for the grindr app. I think it would be very useful if instead of using imperial or metric measurements for everything that you could choose which measure for height, which for weight and which for distance. Some are more familiar with km than miles, others are more used to feet and inches than cm and weight wise some prefer kg to lbs, also I think it would be great if there was a stone and pounds option along with the other weight measures.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 474 475
  • Don't see your idea?

Grindr Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base