Grindr Feature Requests

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 60619

You should add a blocked tab. Also, a member search tab.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Blocks & Favorites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Creat one admin department who will protect geniun user from fake id

Pls protect us from fake id after our complaint s

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Unblock by choice

To allow to unblock those we choose to, and not all of them at once

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Travel

I have filters for specific types of men in my home profile. They don’t work when I travel, I get everyone and I’d rather get the filtered list

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to select multiple profiles simultaneously for blocking/un-favouriting.

Every time I try to remove a profile from my favourites, I have to do it manually, one by one. In addition, when I want to remove another one, it takes me right to the top of my favourite list, and I have to scroll all the way down again.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Don't accept the complaint of guys those who don't have his own photo on profile.

The grindr must make compulsory to upload his photo so as to avoid collusion and on the other hand don't accept the complaint of guys who don't have his own photo on profile so as to take advantage.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. taping its annoying sd well blocking

Its annoying when u have a chat and u gwt blocked and can't send one more message

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Improve a lot of things

Logging on isn't good. Blocking people is an issue, and there are too many adbots. You add new features which are unnecessary but won't fix current issues that are necessary. You need to figure out what's more important, attracting new customers or keeping the old ones.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. First of all should be there an active timer for being online cause the issue when you talk to someone while the green light is on you d

Blocks shouldn’t hide the profile or delete it when someone block the other should be a note in side the conversation refers that person blocked you or gonna block you maybe you should give the one who will be blocked a note before it to know the person who gonna block him

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Less steps

Right now to block someone we have to click on block and then answer the question if we are sure. It’s annoying. It should be just 1 click that’s it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Let blocks be unlimited at least

And make a computer app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Blocklist revamp

Have the option of showing the block list and the ability to unblock if required individually from the list rather than just unblock all option

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. More muscular guy please

able the location searching all over place like Hornet did. unlock the key that has been locked in order easy to see other people's profile

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Grindr Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base